Official tank thread and tanking GDT #11: Lindhasek takes over (Devils @ Sabres)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
This game would be going to OT if not for Mike Smuth.... un ****ing believable.

Clock

May 13, 2006
Just getting back from a night out.

Way to be, Preds.

The eff, Smith... pound sand.

Go Oilers.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Mike Smith is becoming my most hated NHL player of all time. The guy is a joke. He does something mind numbingly dumb almost every game.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
I did enjoy the Yotes playing "I Hate Everything About You" after Sid's empty-netter.

**** off, Mike Smith.

Clock

May 13, 2006
Mike Smith is becoming my most hated NHL player of all time. The guy is a joke.

I'm definitely picking up an irrational anger toward him... saw that move and hoped that it would directly affect his next contract. :laugh:

A few months from now I doubt I care, but right now...

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
The only way they will win a game is if they keep the other team to one goal in regulation.

They might end the season with 3 points in there final 30 or so games.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Hey, another game off the clock and we're still in last place.

I'm not sure what next level tanking **** Murray is going to pull vs Phoenix, but I expect something. Switching Lindbacks allergy medicine to Nyquil capsules like 2 hours before game time. Maybe call Moulson between periods and ask him what teams he'd waive his NTC for?

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Arizona isn't going to get another point the rest of the season, wow. The only way we can get 30th is if we at worst, split the two game series with them with both games ending in regulation. Arizona is doing a disgraceful job with their tank. At least we have some players who will be on the team in the near future when we are ready to compete, Arizona is full of scrub bum ass players who are terrible minor leaguers. They have OEL and Doan. At least Zads, Risto, Girgs, Ennis, Moulson, Bogo etc will be on the club when we are contenders. They are a disgrace, but what do you expect from a team that employs mr suffering Darcy the nerd Regier.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
I'm definitely picking up an irrational anger toward him... saw that move and hoped that it would directly affect his next contract. :laugh:

A few months from now I doubt I care, but right now...
Smith makes that miscue, then saves chances like the one below. There'd be less groveling if that went in and the former never happened.

[NHL]2014021077-671-h[/NHL]

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
I would like to see someone cut Mike Smith's Greatest Hits over the last two months. Between him jumping over the puck and tonight's, there's be at least a couple doozies.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
As people have been saying to silly unbelievers. Arizona is the REAL threat to Mc'Eichel. They are tanking hard, and Sabres play them twice.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
If someone came out at said Strome is a franchise center I would be alot less stressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad