Official tank thread and tanking GDT #11: Lindhasek takes over (Devils @ Sabres)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fing0rz

Nov 29, 2006
Buffalo, NY
www.justin.tv
Current magic number:

Edmonton:
Row magic number: 10
Edmonton owns the head to head. So if they tie at row, Edmonton finishes 29.

Arizona:
Row magic number: 8
Head to head magic number: 3 points (if they get 3,best sabres can do is get 3 thus a tie)
Goal differential: currently Arionza is 16 up. There is no magic number here because there is no limit in goals a game.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Current magic number:

Edmonton:
Row magic number: 10
Edmonton owns the head to head. So if they tie at row, Edmonton finishes 29.

Arizona:
Row magic number: 8
Head to head magic number: 3 points (if they get 3,best sabres can do is get 3 thus a tie)
Goal differential: currently Arionza is 16 up. There is no magic number here because there is no limit in goals a game.

sbrdsCq.gif

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
If we blow this, it will be the third biggest blunder in Buffalo sports history.

1) Wide Right
2) No Goal
3) McEichel loss

**** Ted Nolan

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
‏@BrianWGR 5m5 minutes ago
Nolan says Coach Irbe was the one who came to him and convinced him to switch from Hackett to Lindback in goal tonight. #Sabres

**** Irbe

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I have nothing against Ted Nolan, he is doing his job. It's too bad Arizona is so bad offensively, it's probably just a matter of time until they pass us at this rate.

ruff22

May 5, 2007
Tucson, AZ
Being up 5 with 12 to go would have felt OK.

Being up 3 with 12 to go feels like a disaster.

All the times Boston has beaten us over the years...one time I want them to beat us they can't manage it. And it's not like I want them to be punished by missing the playoffs because they would probably get McDavid if that happens.

I think this was the worst game to take of the entire season.

Arizona is determined and driving hard for the prize with everyone on the same page led behind the scenes by the master Regier.

Nolan better downshift this thing or Murray better do it for him before it's too late. And it's getting awfully close to being too late. If Arizona ever gets the lead, we will never get it back.

If they **** this up, I'm half wondering if I'll even want to follow this team anymore. Maybe will just call it a day after 40 years of this.

FoSotC

Aug 16, 2010
So very Buffalo.

Starting to see gloating from other fanbases about how this is sports karma for our fanbase cheering for a tankjob or some such nonsense.

Bonlarvis

Feb 4, 2015
Hamburg NY
It is almost becoming too painful to be a fan of Buffalo sports teams. We already have scars on top of scars, now this? Watching NHL games with McDavid and Eichel playing in other cities for the next 15 yrs is going to be too much.

When we as fans would sacrifice fingers, toes, money or even years of our lives for a win, Buffalo ALWAYS loses. When we actually want them to lose, of course they win.

Our fate is a cruel one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad