Official tank thread and tanking GDT #11: Lindhasek takes over (Devils @ Sabres)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Oilers looking like they're playing their way out of the race. Arizona sure does suck, though. Jeez.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I had a day dream.

Toronto finishes 4th last wins the draft lottery and draft McDavid.. Arizona finishes last but loses lottery and Darcy Regier announces they select Jack Eichel.. we are on the clock with the 3rd pick.. and end up moving the pick to the Flyers and walk away with Lawson Crouse at #7. Thoughts?

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
I had a day dream.

Toronto finishes 4th last wins the draft lottery and draft McDavid.. Arizona finishes last but loses lottery and Darcy Regier announces they select Jack Eichel.. we are on the clock with the 3rd pick.. and end up moving the pick to the Flyers and walk away with Lawson Crouse at #7. Thoughts?

in your case, i sure as hell hope dreams do not come true...

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I had a day dream.

are you sure it wasn't a nightmare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad