Official Sports Media Thread (TV, Radio, Print etc.) - V

Status
Not open for further replies.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
CHB, Zo, and Gresh... I'm about to Van Gogh both of my ears off.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Lambert strikes again. God is he a lil weenie or what?

Altamira

Sep 20, 2013
Massachusetts
This was bound to happen with the series going back to Montreal:

@renlavoietva: #canadiens Michel Therrien thinks that the Bruins are getting away really well with some non calls by referees. #tvasports

qc

Aug 23, 2011
They had 2x the amount of PPs that Boston had. Therrien needs to worry about his team's late-game mental fortitude above all else.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Tony Marinaro said that Chiarelli and Neely would trade Rask for Price.

I don't even care if he thinks Price is better, there is a zero percent chance the Bruins organization thinks Price is better.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
They had 2x the amount of PPs that Boston had. Therrien needs to worry about his team's late-game mental fortitude above all else.

Be prepared, the diving is only going to get worse, they will flop in the Bell Centre if a Bruin is within 5 feet of them. I predict that the B's will get at least one penalty where they don't even touch the Hab player.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Gallagher reminds me of Ned Flanders for some reason. In every interview he has the grin of an overly attached girlfriend, speaking nothing but niceties.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Gallagher reminds me of Ned Flanders for some reason. In every interview he has the grin of an overly attached girlfriend, speaking nothing but niceties.

if you mentioned Ned Flanders in order to prompt me to make a Dale Arnold joke then let me just say I refuse to give in to that temptation.

Ciao

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
F&M *itch Fest

Surprise! Four hours of *itching & moaning.

They're right about stupid penalties and being way too cute with the puck. If the B's don't collect it, distribute it quickly for one or two pass before shooting, or simply fire away, they will lose this series.

Again, Master of the Obvious, but tomorrow will tell us a lot about their poise, and their ability to adjust.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Surprise! Four hours of *itching & moaning.

They're right about stupid penalties and being way too cute with the puck. If the B's don't collect it, distribute it quickly for one or two pass before shooting, or simply fire away, they will lose this series.

Again, Master of the Obvious, but tomorrow will tell us a lot about their poise, and their ability to adjust.

I tuned in at the beginning and I heard Mazz say that he turned it off when the game turned to 3-1 and turned it back on after he heard Hamilton scored. I did the same thing with Mazz when he said that expect I doubt I will be tuning back.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
one thing i can absolutely agree with felger on is michel therien. guy is a total dink. can't stand the guy.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
this is the only time i can stand felger / mazz. The stuff about the habs is funny

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
I tuned in at the beginning and I heard Mazz say that he turned it off when the game turned to 3-1 and turned it back on after he heard Hamilton scored. I did the same thing with Mazz when he said that expect I doubt I will be tuning back.

Many of the criticisms are valid, even if I don't want to hear four hours of them from those two db's. Sorry to be a broken record but the B's better get it together, fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino