Not open for further replies.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
hqdefault.jpg

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Freddy T was really down on the Bruins this am. Apparently the loss of Miller will be too much for this team to overcome? :laugh:

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Freddy T was really down on the Bruins this am. Apparently the loss of Miller will be too much for this team to overcome? :laugh:

I didn't hear the segment, but when you look at the JB trade combined with Miller's injury, it's hard not to be alarmed.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I didn't hear the segment, but when you look at the JB trade combined with Miller's injury, it's hard not to be alarmed.

Sure, but just think about those two stellar picks. They'll go a long way to fixing what ails the team...just not for about 4 years...:laugh:

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Sure, but just think about those two stellar picks. They'll go a long way to fixing what ails the team...just not for about 4 years...:laugh:

Was Fred ranting about Lucic this morning? He seems especially down on the guy lately (understandable, though I don't actively try to move him).

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Was Fred ranting about Lucic this morning? He seems especially down on the guy lately (understandable, though I don't actively try to move him).

Didn't hear that, but he may have been. He was all over them for moving JB especially now that their defensive depth will be tested because of Miller getting hurt.

member 96824

Felger and Mazz should talk more hockey but I hate it when they talk hockey but they don't talk hockey enough but shut up Felger! But why are they talking football over hockey but Flour's in the cake.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA

Some guy called and wanted the Bruins to trade Lucic for either Evander Kane or Blake Wheeler. Wallach suggested that Wheeler should be the guy. It was painful radio. I'm ok when they have Billy Jaffe on or someone who knows what they're talking about. But these guys have been killing me lately.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Some guy called and wanted the Bruins to trade Lucic for either Evander Kane or Blake Wheeler. Wallach suggested that Wheeler should be the guy. It was painful radio. I'm ok when they have Billy Jaffe on or someone who knows what they're talking about. But these guys have been killing me lately.

Anyone know if Wheeler ever learned to stay onside??? If he hasn't I bet Jets fans are as frustrated as we were with him :nod:

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Shots fired in the Haggs vs. Kalman twitter battle today, I love it!:

Joe Haggerty @HackswithHaggs · 5h 5 hours ago
Time for the Bruins to make their strongest play to land Oilers RW Jordan Eberle:

Joe Haggerty @HackswithHaggs · 1h 1 hour ago
People that don't wan't to adjust B's core for a player in Eberle thats averaged 31 goals & 70 pts in his 2 full seasons? Clownier than Bozo

Matt Kalman @TheBruinsBlog · 2h 2 hours ago
Jordan Eberle makes $6 million through 2018-19. I think the story is another attempt to get picked up by @Deadspin.

Matt Kalman ‏@TheBruinsBlog 1h1 hour ago
Add $6 million to the B's core for next year, then how do you get Krug, Hamilton, Smith signed? Chiarelli is playing the long game. Wake up.

63 has a no-trade. So does Kelly. So does Lucic. These are things Chiarelli has to deal with as well. It's not fantasy hockey. @joyridin4

TheBruinsBlog 1h1 hour ago
@benshoff34 Absolutely. But just trying to make a reality-based explanation for those looking for solution.

member 96824

Shots fired in the Haggs vs. Kalman twitter battle today, I love it!:

Joe Haggerty @HackswithHaggs · 5h 5 hours ago
Time for the Bruins to make their strongest play to land Oilers RW Jordan Eberle:

Joe Haggerty @HackswithHaggs · 1h 1 hour ago
People that don't wan't to adjust B's core for a player in Eberle thats averaged 31 goals & 70 pts in his 2 full seasons? Clownier than Bozo

Matt Kalman @TheBruinsBlog · 2h 2 hours ago
Jordan Eberle makes $6 million through 2018-19. I think the story is another attempt to get picked up by @Deadspin.

Add $6 million to the B's core for next year, then how do you get Krug, Hamilton, Smith signed? Chiarelli is playing the long game. Wake up.

63 has a no-trade. So does Kelly. So does Lucic. These are things Chiarelli has to deal with as well. It's not fantasy hockey. @joyridin4

TheBruinsBlog 1h1 hour ago
@benshoff34 Absolutely. But just trying to make a reality-based explanation for those looking for solution.

Someone needs to pull that clown's press pass. No one wants a Murph wannabe.

(Simonetti Fan Club, not Kalman)

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Since Michael Sam was cut they were discussing the effect it would have on the Patriots if they got him. Minihane blew his stack with Gerry, sounded genuine to me versus in the past when you could tell it was staged.

Weird. Why would a guy who was cut from another team's practice squad create such a divide? It's not like he'd ever see the field here.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Weird. Why would a guy who was cut from another team's practice squad create such a divide? It's not like he'd ever see the field here.

It was more of an open debate again on how relevant it is in society now about the acceptance of homosexuality. Gerry stating that NFL is the last in the line of it and it is more difficult and Kirk blowing his stack that is more acceptable than he thinks.

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
It was more of an open debate again on how relevant it is in society now about the acceptance of homosexuality. Gerry stating that NFL is the last in the line of it and it is more difficult and Kirk blowing his stack that is more acceptable than he thinks.

I side with Callahan on this one. Did Dino storm out of the studio again?

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

Of course Callahan thinks it's a big deal, because to his closed minded world full of stereotypical labels, it is. Truth is though, most guys have already played with a gay player on their team at some point, whether they know it or not. It really isn't a big deal to most people at all anymore. I also think the belief being perpetuated that the NFL is this outdated organization and is not accepting of a person because of sexuality is way, way overstated, IMO.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
I'll have to mosey to the EEI site to hear it. They upload the show afterwards, right?

And hats of to Kalman. Bringing the heat. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad