OT: Official Sports Media Thread IX: Boston Marathon TV coverage will move to Channel 5/ESPN as of next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
he may begin the year in AA this season

Really sudden, unexpected death. RIP Pedro Gomez
yup, Salem/Greenville, since Lowell's gonzo..... I don't hold out much hope about 2021, at the minor league levels, though, the Sox acknowledged it though

Reactions: CDJ

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Really sad to read about Pedro's passing. Always like his reporting on ESPN. Interesting life story, too, with his parents fleeing Communist Cuba and becoming successful in the U.S.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Maybe it’s me, but NHL Network gives some really annoying and uninteresting (and even just plain lousy) talent a lot of air time.

Lawton...terrible

Danyko....worse

Bill Lindsay....insufferable

Rupp = Awesome

Weekes = Excellent

Reid = Great

Biron = Very good

Is it just me?
is scott stevens still there?
he was the smartest one.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
It is total s***, they claim to have mental health as one of their main promotions, then fire everyone over twitter, is what I heard, who knows if it is true. Plus getting over $100 million for Covid money.

They are evil and SN650 is my new go go sports channel.

Reactions: CDJ and KrejciMVP

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
How does someone that promotes mental health go against their words in the worst way imaginable.

I see in the future people will more so boycott companies that are pure evil liars.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Well hopefully they can bring back the Foxtrax puck graphics. Those were really cool :rolleyes:

Can we get the stupid robots to come back along with the glo-puck? Was so much fun watching a red blob around the puck the entire time, and the red tail once it was shot, so you couldn't see if it was high or low while watching. But hey, it was for the casual non hockey fans to enjoy the show, right? Who cares if the actual fans of the sport hated it. lol

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Can we get the stupid robots to come back along with the glo-puck? Was so much fun watching a red blob around the puck the entire time, and the red tail once it was shot, so you couldn't see if it was high or low while watching. But hey, it was for the casual non hockey fans to enjoy the show, right? Who cares if the actual fans of the sport hated it. lol

I had a computer hockey game, can't remember the name, which was supposed to be a rival to EA Sports, it was actually not terrible but it had the option for the Foxtrax. Just awful.

Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad