Confirmed with Link: Official Pittsburgh Penguins Bandwagon Headquarters

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
nqC3r.gif

Not gonna lie, that made me laugh several times. For some reason it also makes me realize the the nearly hopeless spot we are in. Like always, I'll be rooting till the bitter end. This may be the one time a team wins and says "nobody gave us a chance" and it would be 100% accurate.

Having said that, LET'S GO PENS!

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I heard Kunitz traded in all his woods for more irons.

http://instantrimshot.com

Isles fan reporting

I should hate you guys, but as I always say...my second favorite team is whoever plays the Rangers. I hope you guys pull off some kind of ridiculous upset ala Isles/Pitt 1993. The Rags fans would be devastated and it would be so glorious.

Yeahhh I'm gonna go ahead and say that's not gonna happen.

lumberg.jpg

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
all these negative vibes......
come on guys sid will be sid....geno will be in god mode.....maf will play like he never has before in the playoffs......the kids will bring passion and grit.....how many times have we been knock out by a lesser team? now it's our turn, go pen's. ............now....if I could just figure out what to do about management.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
all these negative vibes......
come on guys sid will be sid....geno will be in god mode.....maf will play like he never has before in the playoffs......the kids will bring passion and grit.....how many times have we been knock out by a lesser team? now it's our turn, go pen's. ............now....if I could just figure out what to do about management.

Who's your dealer?

YinzAintBurgh*

Welcome aboard! It seems like most the "fans" on this board lost a bet so I'm sure you will fit right in.

DyerMaker66*

So the Hurricanes board had a fantasy draft type thing where all 32 of us got put into a random order, and then selected a playoff spot. Atlantic 1, Atlantic 2, etc. Two people per position.

Well yours truly picked the East Wildcard 2, hoping for anybody but Pittsburgh, so here I am proudly bandwagoning my new team :laugh::help:

Being a Hurricanes fan, I have a lot of experience dealing with GMJR, so if any of you need help/support/just someone to talk to, feel free to shoot me a PM. For now I'm just looking forward to beating the tar out of the stupid Rangers en route to another cup for 87-71 et al.

Can we call you ESB's biggest fan?

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
greetings from new bandwagon man

hello fans of the pittsburgh ice stick disk team. i have horrendous news. since the #icesport team of the carolina hcanes is a notoriously atrocious group of #hockeymen, every april (month in which the nhl playoffs begin #1team1goal #becauseitsthecup) we resort to the truly embarrassing tradition of drafting ourselves out to bandwagon successful teams (icehockey clubs who qualify for the stanley cup playoffs) at the hockey sporp thing

here's a uh, link, (click it and it will take you to the thread) (the thread about the bandwagon draft on #hcanes hf forum) ------->>>>> YOU WON'T BELIEVE THESE 32 WEIRD TRICKS FOR FINDING A SUCCESSFUL ICEOVALPUCK TEAM

(so so so so so sry about the whole #jimmyjrrutherford (general manager) (used to generally manages caroline) (now he generally manages penguinteam) thing i can #empathize with how truly destructive he is)

originally i chose the senatorators bcuz my primarhy choices (tampa bay, pittsburgh, other relevant hockey teams, provicdene college) were laready chosen but i found a fellow #carolinemessageboardposter who was willing to trade the pen team for the sen team so here i am!

to intrduce myself: i have an international reputation for being a terrible poster on this webzone. my content is bad and nobody particularly likes to read my postes. i'm hoping posting with you fine yinzer folk will improve my posting skills, and make me a better man all around.

the city of pittsburtg holds a special place in my hart, as i am a huge fan of the stickball diamond sport team known only as simply "the buccos" or "the priates".

i know you all couldn't be more thrilled to have me here, it's an exciting time for everyone involved. my bad luck (curse) (reason for things going awry) will almost certainly result in your glorious team of successful #sportsboys being bounced in the frist round. my sincerest apologies in advance

uhhhhh what else what else. *dammit sg we prepared for this* OH right ummmm if u want to make me a super duper special avatar to \represent/ the black and vegas gold i would be thrilled to use it. also pls teach me any and all board memes you may have so i can properly fit in

tahn kyou,.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
hello fans of the pittsburgh ice stick disk team. i have horrendous news. since the #icesport team of the carolina hcanes is a notoriously atrocious group of #hockeymen, every april (month in which the nhl playoffs begin #1team1goal #becauseitsthecup) we resort to the truly embarrassing tradition of drafting ourselves out to bandwagon successful teams (icehockey clubs who qualify for the stanley cup playoffs) at the hockey sporp thing

here's a uh, link, (click it and it will take you to the thread) (the thread about the bandwagon draft on #hcanes hf forum) ------->>>>> YOU WON'T BELIEVE THESE 32 WEIRD TRICKS FOR FINDING A SUCCESSFUL ICEOVALPUCK TEAM

(so so so so so sry about the whole #jimmyjrrutherford (general manager) (used to generally manages caroline) (now he generally manages penguinteam) thing i can #empathize with how truly destructive he is)

originally i chose the senatorators bcuz my primarhy choices (tampa bay, pittsburgh, other relevant hockey teams, provicdene college) were laready chosen but i found a fellow #carolinemessageboardposter who was willing to trade the pen team for the sen team so here i am!

to intrduce myself: i have an international reputation for being a terrible poster on this webzone. my content is bad and nobody particularly likes to read my postes. i'm hoping posting with you fine yinzer folk will improve my posting skills, and make me a better man all around.

the city of pittsburtg holds a special place in my hart, as i am a huge fan of the stickball diamond sport team known only as simply "the buccos" or "the priates".

i know you all couldn't be more thrilled to have me here, it's an exciting time for everyone involved. my bad luck (curse) (reason for things going awry) will almost certainly result in your glorious team of successful #sportsboys being bounced in the frist round. my sincerest apologies in advance

uhhhhh what else what else. *dammit sg we prepared for this* OH right ummmm if u want to make me a super duper special avatar to \represent/ the black and vegas gold i would be thrilled to use it. also pls teach me any and all board memes you may have so i can properly fit in

tahn kyou,.
love to have you...it gives us another guy to look at and think how dumb can this guy be to be a pen's fan. as for avatar....any one with a bag over the head would do nicely.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
And the driver of our reasonably priced bandwagon for this journey is none other than...

Captain Slow, James May.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
The same Jordan Staal who has been scoring at a 14 goal pace since joining the #HCanes, on a $6 million contract from now until Zombie Jesus rides a T-Rex to bring in the apocalypse?

I"M HIS NUMBER ONE FAN

0uDS2CJ.jpg

I feel a little bit bad about that, but only a little bit. He did some great things in Pittsburgh, it's too bad none of that translated very well in Carolina.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I'm on board! Is there a good bandwagon avatar for this Devils fan?

tahn kyou,.

These guys did a bandwagon avatar if you're still wanting one ...

I tried it out as well, I think these should fit.

For mods:
bandwagon150.gif

Regular users:
bandwagon125.gif

Okay so here is one with the 8bit version of oregon trail...

Bandwagon_Rev2.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad