Confirmed with Link: Official Pittsburgh Penguins Bandwagon Headquarters

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So the Hurricanes board had a fantasy draft type thing where all 32 of us got put into a random order, and then selected a playoff spot. Atlantic 1, Atlantic 2, etc. Two people per position.

Well yours truly picked the East Wildcard 2, hoping for anybody but Pittsburgh, so here I am proudly bandwagoning my new team :laugh::help:

Being a Hurricanes fan, I have a lot of experience dealing with GMJR, so if any of you need help/support/just someone to talk to, feel free to shoot me a PM. For now I'm just looking forward to beating the tar out of the stupid Rangers en route to another cup for 87-71 et al.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
So the Hurricanes board had a fantasy draft type thing where all 32 of us got put into a random order, and then selected a playoff spot. Atlantic 1, Atlantic 2, etc. Two people per position.

Well yours truly picked the East Wildcard 2, hoping for anybody but Pittsburgh, so here I am proudly bandwagoning my new team :laugh::help:

Being a Hurricanes fan, I have a lot of experience dealing with GMJR, so if any of you need help/support/just someone to talk to, feel free to shoot me a PM. For now I'm just looking forward to beating the tar out of the stupid Rangers en route to another cup for 87-71 et al.

Welcome!

Edit: Wait, all 32 of you? There's only 32 people on that board?

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I regret to inform you this bandwagon only has two functional wheels. The rest are bad broke.

wagonbroken.jpg

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I was wrong. There was an accounting (and image) error, forcing me to admit the awful truth: we only have a two wheeled wagon. See above for more details.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So what WBS guys can score goals? or play defense?

Well just looking at the stats former #HCane Tommy the K is the leading scorer. I predict he will earn a call up during the playoffs and lead the Pens to the #promisedland

Welcome!

Edit: Wait, all 32 of you? There's only 32 people on that board?

Not just 32 people on the board, all 32 TOTAL Hurricanes fans :sarcasm: We at #HCanesHF are a very self-deprecating group. :laugh: Don't take anything I post too seriously :sarcasm:

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Well just looking at the stats former #HCane Tommy the K is the leading scorer. I predict he will earn a call up during the playoffs and lead the Pens to the #promisedland

Not just 32 people on the board, all 32 TOTAL Hurricanes fans :sarcasm: We at #HCanesHF are a very self-deprecating group. :laugh: Don't take anything I post too seriously :sarcasm:

That's exactly the attitude you'll need for this series. Welcome aboard, BYOB.

enviSAGE

waitin on the good times
Aug 10, 2011
I always love just popping in to the canes board to see what malarchy is going on in there. It never fails me.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The good thing is... our bandwagon will be the shortest destination to summer. We are in the fast lane w/ no traffic as we head straight to the offseason. :laugh:

JOIN US NOW! And schedule tee off times soon.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

If I were you I'd ask for a re-count. You got shafted in the draft lottery.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
For those that don't know... Scuderi, Kunitz, and Lovejoy are the whipping boys. Bennett doesn't get a fair chance (or is injured) and we value experience far too much.

Islanderfan17

Aug 24, 2010
Isles fan reporting

I should hate you guys, but as I always say...my second favorite team is whoever plays the Rangers. I hope you guys pull off some kind of ridiculous upset ala Isles/Pitt 1993. The Rags fans would be devastated and it would be so glorious.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Isles fan reporting

I should hate you guys, but as I always say...my second favorite team is whoever plays the Rangers. I hope you guys pull off some kind of ridiculous upset ala Isles/Pitt 1993. The Rags fans would be devastated and it would be so glorious.

None of us would be around to enjoy it because we'd all be dead from shock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad