Official Pie Counter.

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
OMFG! Where are you posters now?!?!

This thread should have been bumped 30 seconds after last night's final horn. Kelly... Seguin...

Shame. Feel it.

haha nice bump

Not a Piece O Pie goal but great goal. Best thread out here.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Play off Paille is wonderful. Except for when he gets a breakaway :sarcasm:

Andrew83

Dec 15, 2010
Boston
What's not to like. He went from a sometimes healthy scratch a few years ago to key secondary scorer able to contribute in the most important moments. His shot has clearly been improving the last couple of years. And Chia got him on a team-friendly contract.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
What's not to like. He went from a sometimes healthy scratch a few years ago to key secondary scorer able to contribute in the most important moments. His shot has clearly been improving the last couple of years. And Chia got him on a team-friendly contract.

Bingo. Paille easily could've left when he was a free agent and gotten 3rd line minutes and more money if he wanted to, but he chose to stay. Talk about a player accepting his role and knowing when he's in a good situation.

Way to go Paille.

RunFromTheBear

Jun 20, 2010
With the way he played this year, there is no reason why Peverley or Daugavins should have been getting minutes over him.

Glad they finally put Seguin and Paille together. If Seguin is on the third line he needs someone who compliments him well. Both play a two way game, with Paille being a slightly better defender. Both have enough speed to skate around D instead of having to go through them. Paille has the mentality to go into the corners hard and knock guys off the puck, while Seguin has the better shot and is more likely to score the sniper type goals.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
So I'm sure this is hardly the time to bring it up, but I know plenty of people on here have clamored for his permanent promotion on the third line. Do you guys think that's a strong possibility next year?

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
So I'm sure this is hardly the time to bring it up, but I know plenty of people on here have clamored for his permanent promotion on the third line. Do you guys think that's a strong possibility next year?

I'm sure he'll rotate in and out of the top 9 at points during the regular season, but I think when Campbell is healthy, it makes the most sense to keep Paille with Campbell and Thornton. Unless we're seriously lacking production in our top 9 of course.

MillerTime 86

So Long Tyler SeQuin
May 11, 2007
On a Rock
New "Pie" noted on 10/12/13 on shorthanded breakaway vs. Columbus Blue Jackets.

I believe that is the first "Pie" of the 2013-2014 season ...

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
New "Pie" noted on 10/12/13 on shorthanded breakaway vs. Columbus Blue Jackets.

I believe that is the first "Pie" of the 2013-2014 season ...

Sweet bump. I searched for the thread but couldn't find it.

Damn that was close. Bouncing puck messed it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad