Official Pie Counter.

BCBF

The price is wrong
Aug 28, 2006
Paille Rocks.
I don't post much....as you can well see. But this is a good group of fans.

Off topic...but relevant.
What do you think as Stafford as a trade pickup. He is always a Bruin killer, and I just think he is cut from a similar mold as Paille. He would fit the B's style IMO. The Sabre connection is part of it.

Pie counter idea is awesome.

Bruins Stooge

Spread Out
Aug 12, 2008
Hartford County CT
He's been the best forward on the ice tonight again (maybe besides Campbell). His confidence is as high as its ever been. Many people forget he was a 1st round pick, maybe he's starting to finally realize a little bit of his offensive potential to add to his defensive abilities.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
He is having a solid year. Good chance he gets the 7th player award. I hope he wins it.

I hope so too. He deserves it. Just go to show you that you can always get better.

I wanted to vote for him but couldn't find the voting at NESN. A search for "seventh player" only turned up old stories.

ElkabombKid9

May 18, 2007
Boston
Daniel Paille is an invaluable member of the Boston Bruins. He is a hard working grinder with incredible speed, and strong defensive game sense. He has the uncanny ability to tip passes at the defensive blue-line, and set himself up for a breakaway opportunity.

Unfortunately, he uses these breakaways to express his hatred of the back boards, and seems to delight in firing pucks directly into them.

I admire his dedication, and I am hereby dubbing this move "The Pie."

To make a great defensive play and set oneself up for a breakaway, only to fail spectacularly, is henceforth known as a "Pie."

Every player on the Boston Bruins who successfully executes The Pie will be awarded the following badge of honor:

20v0jdl.jpg

The purpose of this thread is to keep a running tab of Boston Bruins players who can pull off this monumental feat.

Whenever you see a Bruins player make a Pie, please post in this thread with the details, and I will update the standings. Please include the date and approximate time (period, time on clock) for more comprehensive stat-keeping.

STANDINGS:
As of 3.09.13 Flyers @ Bruins
No Pies Awarded.

I knew Felger read these boards! How about a Rich"high glass"Pevs award:laugh:
Great thread:yo:

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
What a sweet Piece O Pie last night. Does he get some whipped cream with that one OP?
Paille always comes to play.

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
How about a Half A Pie for Danny Boy?! What a way to end the game. OP how about updating the thread with vids and what not? Come on man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad