Rumor: Official Pens Trade Deadline Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
*** We will keep rolling with this thread throughout the day, unless it starts to get bogged down. Per the Administration guru's, we shouldnt need to cap it with the new upgrades. ***

Keep this thread to PENGUINS rumors and or trades only.

Yes, the forum is experiencing issues, we get it, keep your whining about it out of the thread.

a4c75869d223aa90129ab6c89646ac34.gif

Last edited:

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
BOTH? Wow. Means a slot opening up for Zucker and Rakell and potentially DOC. Great moves.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
BOTH? Wow. Means a slot opening up for Zucker and Rakell and potentially DOC. Great moves.
I don’t think DOC or Zohorna will be playing when Zucker and McGinn return…your PO lines would be something like
Jake-Sid-Rakell
Heinan/ERod-Geno-Rust
Zucker-Carter-Kap
Heinan/ERod-Blueger-McGinn
Boyle

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Sully has to be pissed his boys are gone. There are a lot of trades still in the Que so who knows what if any other deals were done. I suspect Pens are done but who knows. I prefer POJ be gone vs Poulin. But does it matter in the end? I didn't want a first for him but a second two nothing burgers and a prospect is good for a scorer who has the skill to play with Sid or Geno.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Hextall managed to hold onto the first round pick and upgraded the top six without sacrificing anything major.

That's a great bit of work if you ask me.

Reactions: TKalltheTime

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Considering details were still sketchy at the time it was made, this was a god-level post.

Lol, it wasnt even widely reported at the time that roster players were part of the deal. And you called it.
I believe this now means I am an insider. You may now pay me a generous monthly fee for my guesses.....I mean, sources. Yeah...sources.

• Haha
Reactions: Extra Texture
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad