OT: Official OT Thread XIV - Tonight we're gonna party like it's MCMXCIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
:laugh: You should have crop dusted on your way out.

It was a pretty epic exchange. Her friend called right after and she made a point of saying that someone just hit on her. I laughed and told her I don't need another dog, I already have one at home.

KingsFanInRI

Waiting 4 next year
Aug 27, 2005
Outside Providence
I work with a girl who genuinely gets offended if you don't ogle and worship when she slithers by. One day I got the "Worship me, peasant" look and I hit her with "Don't flatter yourself on my account, Lassie." I did it in a Scottish accent just in case she called HR on me...

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
I work with a girl who genuinely gets offended if you don't ogle and worship when she slithers by. One day I got the "Worship me, peasant" look and I hit her with "Don't flatter yourself on my account, Lassie." I did it in a Scottish accent just in case she called HR on me...

It was an obvious set up to get you fired. I say, sue them back.

Captain Mittens*

The best thing you can every so is fine her zero attention. Also act like a another womanis the Kate Upton of the office. Bonus points if she doesn't like her.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Headshot.

10620037_10152334517921989_7128317030196587072_o.jpg

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Hank Williams died on December 31, 1952, while sitting in the back of his Cadillac. When his body was discovered, a piece of paper was found clutched in his right hand. On it were his last words.

They were:
"We met, we lived and dear we loved, then comes that fatal day, the love that felt so dear fades far away. Tonight love hath one alone and lonesome, all that I could sing, I love you still and always will, but that's the poison we have to pay."

Pretty cool. I had never heard that before. Hank Williams was the man. Died at 29 in the back of a Cadillac.

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Were any of you at Woodstock 1999 by any chance?

Yes... Do I even want to know why you are asking?

One of the greatest things (and there aren't many) about music in the past 10+ years is that Fred Durst disappeared from the music industry as fast as he arrived. That guitar player from Limp Bizkit really exposed him for what a no talent he is/was by leaving that band.

Lol. Wes Borland is awesome! His solo project was all sorts of messed up but really good. The best part of Woodstock was just the weird vibe of a bunch of angry ****** nu metal artists performing at what was meant to be a festival about peace. Also Rage Against the Machine. That's it, just them. Being there.

Last edited:

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
"Why wasn't I hired? My qualifications are exemplary!"
"Let it go!"

"Reclamation Project Strikes Back"

Also, since I'm actually qualified, I'll apply to another location. My resume has six months of eligibility.

Asking if his future boss wanted to build a snowman was a bad move too

Not even.

Did you send them that selfie above? I told you that was a bad idea because they couldn't see your face clearly enough on the toilet.

I already figured out that pic is trifling either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad