Speculation: Official Offseason Thread

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Cotter has been awesome. He's going to make the team for sure. He's the only bubble guy that played like they deserve to stay.
thats deadly... love to see when guys actually win a spot on their teams when trying out.

looking through boxscores it looks like he has gotten to play in all situations and is putting up points. Is he kinda pencilled in bottom 6 type thing/energy type guy???

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
thats deadly... love to see when guys actually win a spot on their teams when trying out.

looking through boxscores it looks like he has gotten to play in all situations and is putting up points. Is he kinda pencilled in bottom 6 type thing/energy type guy???

He's probably going to start out with Roy and Kolesar on the 4th line, but given the lack of LW depth on this team it's really not a stretch to say he could be the 2nd best LW on the depth chart. Howden is the current LW with Stephenson and Stone on the 2nd line for reference. There's probably too much talent for him to get much PP time, but he should get good minutes 5on5 and on the PK.

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Rondbjerg was the only one waived.
I don't recall Bischoff getting waived last week, so I guess he's 7D until Hague is signed and for the time being they're going with a full 23 man roster(?)

Will they rotate Brossoit & Hill behind Thompson? For 4M you could probably find a better single backup...

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
If the Stars had the cap space, i'm sure Deboer would want them to claim his future son-in-law. But I think they have to go with 22 roster players to fit under the cap...so I'm pretty sure Rondbjerg will go unclaimed.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Rondbjerg was the only one waived.
I don't recall Bischoff getting waived last week, so I guess he's 7D until Hague is signed and for the time being they're going with a full 23 man roster(?)

Will they rotate Brossoit & Hill behind Thompson? For 4M you could probably find a better single backup...

I think Bischoff is signed to a Henderson contract, not a Vegas one.

Reactions: CupInSIX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad