OT: Official Off-topic Thread XLVIII-Let the games begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
When I was a kid, the only thing I liked in my salads besides lettuce was dressing and croutons. Still to this day, I go with the less is more approach to salads.

You are a man after my own taste buds LSCII- my idea of a perfect salad is lettuce and cucumbers. Topped by either Italian or Catalina dressing. That's it.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
You're very lucky. I have to take Lipitor every day and right now it's 163 up from 146. When I started watching my cholestorol it was 298. And you remember how that ended up.

(I wasnt bragging)

yes i do:(
scary

you behave

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Add to that alfalfa and bean sprouts. How does anyone eat that crap ?

Vegetables are gross period.

It is a wonder my cholesterol is as good as it is [132 last check up]. The only veggies I eat are peas, corn, green beans & potatos.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
(I wasnt bragging)

yes i do:(
scary

you behave

I always do. My next daughter's high school graduation I want to remember a little better. My oldest's, I was just out of the hospital following the open heart surgery and I kept falling asleep. Some of the speakers were kinda boring.

I've lost the weight I needed to lose and I've gotten the Wife into Weight Watchers. She likes Zumba and might end up doing Yoga some day.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Never had it. Is it better than French Onion soup ?

Can't say I'm a big fan of broccoli cheddar. I'd recommend skipping it and just moving on to the next course.

But I'm also a big fan of french onion, especially if they use gruyere, and it's in the oven long enough to get the cheese just a little bit crusty. I've been to places where they barely melt the cheese and it's just french onion disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad