Pre-Game Talk: OFFICIAL: Nylander will make season debut vs. Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Nah, get the big home town cheer.

He would be intimidated in Boston by both the crowd and the Bruins as a first start
True enough. Perhaps they don't even mind seeing him get a bit of a tough time.
It'll all blow over soon enough. My next game isn't until Jan 3, so I'll miss out on it.

joepeps

Jan 2, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
I see this happening, with Willy on the Kadri line for the 1st period, or half the game, before sliding him into his old position.

Just wish we could see Kapanen or Johnsson on the 1st line too, at least for remainder of the month to see how things pan out, now that we got the full squad back.

Either way, I am so happy that our daily dilemma is discussions on line juggling.
GLG

Why? I don't wanna see Kappy on the Matthews line. not until after the season and he signs a contract lol.

Matthews will inflate his number and we would be screwed.

He's fine on the Kadri line.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
True enough. Perhaps they don't even mind seeing him get a bit of a tough time.
It'll all blow over soon enough. My next game isn't until Jan 3, so I'll miss out on it.

Do the "suits" even know that there was a holdout? :sarcasm:

Reactions: ACC1224

HEAVY DUTY

Thanks to denial, I’m immortal.
Jul 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
i highly doubt babcock will put either kapanen or johnsson with matthews/nylander line. it will be marleau IMO cause if the line over-exceeds expectations with either kapanen or johnsson, we're screwed. we have another rfa that will ask for more money in a year where we need to sign matthews and marner.

once both kapanen and johnsson are signed to reasonable long term deals, they'll be put into the top 6 by babcock to rip the rest of the leagues to shreds.

Reactions: authentic

81Leafs50

May 14, 2010
Toronto
I really dont expect too much from Willie and his line. The games are getting gritty and the intensity is picking up, so its impossible to think he can step in and have his timing and legs.

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
i highly doubt babcock will put either kapanen or johnsson with matthews/nylander line. it will be marleau IMO cause if the line over-exceeds expectations with either kapanen or johnsson, we're screwed. we have another rfa that will ask for more money in a year where we need to sign matthews and marner.

once both kapanen and johnsson are signed to reasonable long term deals, they'll be put into the top 6 by babcock to rip the rest of the leagues to shreds.

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad