OFFICIAL North Stars Thread

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Not a Wild fan, but I hope the fact that Suter, Parise, and the Draft being in your thirds means that you go to those jerseys, kinda remind me of the North Stars, and look much better

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Not a Wild fan, but I hope the fact that Suter, Parise, and the Draft being in your thirds means that you go to those jerseys, kinda remind me of the North Stars, and look much better

Nope... the wild have been using the greens for the draft and for free agent signings for several years now, yet the Reds are the standard home sweater.

Though, I am glad that we have two awesome sweaters to wear at home... ;)

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Seems like a good place to inquire on NorthStars merchandise...

Any good stuff out there ?

Loads and loads and loads of it at The Hockey Lodge (team store). There's one at the arena, and two others at shopping malls in the area. Other shops in MN, such as the Hockey Minnesota store at the Mall of America, carry a good amount too.

squidz*

Loads and loads and loads of it at The Hockey Lodge (team store). There's one at the arena, and two others at shopping malls in the area. Other shops in MN, such as the Hockey Minnesota store at the Mall of America, carry a good amount too.

Some how I don't think he's going to fly from Quebec just to pick up some North Stars gear. :sarcasm:

Shop.nhl.com has some North Stars stuff. Otherwise, I'd say most shops that sell sports memorabilia tend to have some. I know the one shop I've been to in Winnipeg had more North Stars stuff than Wild stuff.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Some how I don't think he's going to fly from Quebec just to pick up some North Stars gear. :sarcasm:

Shop.nhl.com has some North Stars stuff. Otherwise, I'd say most shops that sell sports memorabilia tend to have some. I know the one shop I've been to in Winnipeg had more North Stars stuff than Wild stuff.

I wish I could haha ! I don't even have a passport so it's not like I can drive to Minnesota.... :(

I looked on NHL shop, they had a couple of shirts and a sweater I liked...

I'll end up getting a Modano and Cicarelli shirt. (spelling ???)

And I'm going to get a couple of SnapBacks sooner or later... I've seen a few around stores here so now to buy one....

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Considering what that woman looks like, I offer absolutely no sympathy or condolences, because I will more than likely never ever be able to so much as be in the same room as something that hot.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Considering what that woman looks like, I offer absolutely no sympathy or condolences, because I will more than likely never ever be able to so much as be in the same room as something that hot.

And that is exactly why.
Confidence, bro. Confidence.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i was a huge stars fan in the 80's, my first nhl game as a kid (70's) was the north stars vs california golden seals. its beat up but i have the orig program. i have misc north star highlights & most of the 91 playoff series games on vid tape but they want a fortune to convert to dvd. any hardcore fans willing to do it for free? cheers! go wild n crazy! ps i have a 90/91 hockey stick signed by all the stars, (missing bob gainey the coach). i also have a copy of "slapshot" the book signed by the hanson / carlson brothers! (missing paul newmans sig / r.i.p.)

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
Old school Halloween
http://twitter.com/9modano/status/263460626230308865
A6gACy8CcAIG1rd.jpg:large

HobeyBroten

Jul 12, 2012
Im thinking about buying this hoodie:

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13012196

I think its awesome... But im afraid its wrong of me to do so? Since the Stars sell NS merch aswell...

What do you guys say?

Go for it! I have and will continue to purchase NS apparel. At both Wild and Gopher games, it is STILL worn by many loyal fans. I don't feel it as "can't let go" rather more of remember the good 'ol days!

OpRedDawn*

sadly, nope

just shows how Pejorative Slured this organization is

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino