*OFFICIAL* London Knights 2013-14 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Ryan Barnes I am guessing that's the same guy who was a nutcase in the OHL. I would find that interesting since he played in the OHL but he probably isn't the "agent" for Mete. I believe Darren Ferris is part of ARC Sports Management and will probably be the agent for him. I think he still ends up in the OHL may not be in Owen Sound but still.

Nabru

Aug 29, 2009
Ryan Barnes I am guessing that's the same guy who was a nutcase in the OHL. I would find that interesting since he played in the OHL but he probably isn't the "agent" for Mete. I believe Darren Ferris is part of ARC Sports Management and will probably be the agent for him. I think he still ends up in the OHL may not be in Owen Sound but still.

Ah yes, Ryan Barnes of the 2000 Barrie Colts. An interesting hockey club for mostly wrong reasons.

Obviously Mete has a specific OHL team(s) he wants to play on. With his size and skill set, NCAA in two years probably is his best choice considering the success that other offensive minded, college d-men have had. Torey Krug being a recent example who was not even drafted into the NHL. If I were in his position I'd probably choose NCAA especially if first class schools such as BU and UM are interested in him. Nothing against Owen Sound or the OHL but the CHL isn't always the best choice for every player, contrary to popular belief from Canadian junior fans.

Josh Ho-Sang suspended 15 games for his hit on Bell. I know some will say he got what he deserved..but I fail to see it that way. I saw no intent at all on Ho-Sangs part. Unfortunate ending in my opinion. Perhaps the OHL looked at the fact that Bell was off balance when Ho-Sang hit him...but it happens numerous times without injury or incident. I don't buy this one at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad