[Official] Hollywood Hamels' Draft Discussion Thread

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
I'm really sorry about missing my picks guys, I'll come on to draft whenever I have the chance.

Old Time Sauce

Oct 8, 2008
am i allowed to make my pick in the unestablished??/ new jersey has been on the clock since like 2 in the morning

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yes he is dude. I just chek the list. And by the way we shouldn t name names.
Like I m up after chicago.

my appologies, i just saw him on the list. well you did post before it was your pick so i had to correct you anyway. Please delete you're posts in the thread though

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Hey sorry made my pick in the unestablished. Just a fun fact... if you look up unestablished nhl players on google hamels is the 2nd link. :P

BTW im on a friends computer since my computer was puked on one drunken night by my roomate :P

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
I picked Paajarvi.. I know some people may think he's unproven and "could" be a bust but I think my team would be strong since there's still a lot of talent left in the established draft and even some people who might not be picked until later for the unestablished draft.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Both Boston and Washington time is past for the establish draft, Ottawa has no GM so Chicago is now on the clock and was notified.

Very pleased with our Simon Gagné selection. Great player all around the ice. A great sniper to finish plays from Getzlaf and Giroux. This should form a great top line.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
well no one told me it was my turn in the established, so i will make my pick now. 2ndly i will not be on very often seeing as i no longer have a computer, i am cutrrently on a friends.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad