[Official] Hollywood Hamels' Draft Discussion Thread

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
FORMAT CREDIT GOES TO HIGGINS 21

Welcome to the Official Hollywood Hamels' Fantasy Draft. I, Hollywood Hamels, will be your commisioner.
For any problems or questions, feel free to send me a PM. You can also send a PM to IslesRock4, who will be helping me throughout the game, if ever my PM box is full or, for whatever reason, you cannot contact me.

Important Links:
Established Draft
Unestablished Draft
Important Dates:

Start of Fantasy Draft: 10AM EST, Tuesday, April 6th 2009

[FIELDSET="Everything You Need to Know"]

[FIELDSET="General Game Rules"]

• The NHL Salary cap of $62 million is in effect, and you must keep it in mind and respect it while drafting.
• Trades and re-signings are allowed throughout the game. Any trades should be PMed to me. I will anounce them. I will also be the players' Agent, so PM me with offers as well.
• NTC's and NMC's do not count.
• Real life injuries will be ignored during this game.
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Fantasy Draft Rules"]
• The Established and Unestablished Draft will be 25 rounds long
• Before every round of the draft, every GM MUST PM me a list of their top 30 choices, in order of preference, unless you are 110% sure that you will be around when it is your turn to draft.
• If you do not provide a list and you are not around when it is your turn to draft, we will skip your pick
• Failure to provide lists or show up to draft for two consecutive rounds will result in you losing your team, and the spot will be re-opened for whoever wants it.
• Once your turn has passed, PM the next GM to tell them they they are up.
• You will have 3 hours to make a selection. If you haven't announced who you are drafting after your 3 hours is up, you will be skipped
• The 3 hour rule does not apply from 12AM to 10AM EST time, so if it is your turn to draft at 12AM EST. However you are still aloud to pick during this time
• Unestablished Player Draft: All players either eligible for the 2009 draft, previously drafted but not signed, or CURRENTLY on their Entry Level Contract are eligible for the Unestablished Player Draft. Attached to this post is an excel file with all players currently on their ELC, so you know who is available.
• Established Player Draft: All other players are eligible for the Established Player Draft, including players in leagues other than the NHL.
[/LIST][/FIELDSET]

[/FIELDSET]

2dk00af.png

General Managers
Full
:flyers Hollywood Hamels
:isles IslesRock4
:blues Oshniak
:habs C-Saku Koivu MTL
:thrashers Thrashers Fans
:nucks CAPiTA
:bruins Fedro91
:hawks Thom Yorke
:wild Agent2421
:kings Andrew Ference
:leafs Theron
:sharks Higgins 21
:caps Dustyrockon
:devils NowitzkisBrownNugget
:sens Slapshot14phil

Last edited:

CAPiTA

Sep 4, 2008
Vancouver
V-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-vancouver :nucks

I like this method... alot. I think this would work a lot better than the one currently going on. Just take those of us who you know are involved, in other words, those of us who have been in many of the GM games as of late, even Fedro.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hi there, is the draft order random,snake draft, Up and down.

I ll take Boston.

Never had the chance to be the GM of Boston.

Why should I be in the draft? Well, I m a very responsable GM, all ways on the internet,never mist a pick and all ways on time for my picks. I ll admite, I do propose bad deal time to time but that s part of the game to try to get the best possible deal. So I m active and I usely make my team better more competitive for the present or for the futur.Don t forget I m a pretty good picker (for Draft). Since I m here I only made maybe 1 or 2 trade that was awfull for my team and regret it. So that s why now as a GM I m here to take my time and make the best possibly offer for my team.

So hopefully you guys accept me as the GM of Boston.

Have a great day guys.

random order generated from a randomizer and then snake formatted

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Hi there, is the draft order random,snake draft, Up and down.

I ll take Boston.

Never had the chance to be the GM of Boston.

Why should I be in the draft? Well, I m a very responsable GM, all ways on the internet,never mist a pick and all ways on time for my picks. I ll admite, I do propose bad deal time to time but that s part of the game to try to get the best possible deal. So I m active and I usely make my team better more competitive for the present or for the futur.Don t forget I m a pretty good picker (for Draft). Since I m here I only made maybe 1 or 2 trade that was awfull for my team and regret it. So that s why now as a GM I m here to take my time and make the best possibly offer for my team.

So hopefully you guys accept me as the GM of Boston.

Have a great day guys.

Old Time Sauce

Oct 8, 2008
if i could, could i have the kings

(if you want to have some of the guys that have been around doing these mock drafts a little longer thats cool man, just sounds interesting)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad