[Official] Hollywood Hamels' Draft Discussion Thread

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
He's actually right about Elliott I think. Elliott can be a #1 and has proven it this year. Leclaire brings competition next year and I think Leclaire will be the #1 but on many teams Elliott would be the #1 guy. He's been doing much better than Price but there's a lot less hype on him. I'm not saying he's better since he does make a lot of rookie mistakes but that's expected and he's done good for us.

Because this draft is based on voting, we shouldn't factor that he's a #2 in real life because on Fedro's team he can be the #1 guy and do good... this isn't a points league as well so it makes it harder to say if it's a good pick or not.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
hey I'm kind of confused.. Fedro said times up for Minnesota, I didn't even know I was up... I didn't get any PM's so yeah... do i pick now?

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Sorry Agent, I just calculate the time. It s been more then 3hours.

So It was my turn.

Some time your better off just calculating the time and see who s really up.

U don t need to be pm to be up .

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
Sorry Agent, I just calculate the time. It s been more then 3hours.

So It was my turn.

Some time your better off just calculating the time and see who s really up.

U don t need to be pm to be up .

Well with no lists no commish doing anything and no PM's before your pick its just setting up for fail....

Old Time Sauce

Oct 8, 2008
hopefully this thing starts up again, by the way it looks like the kid who begged his way into this draft has been kicked off hfboards

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
Nice to see this is back. I have a few days left of school and then I'm off for the summer, so I'll be able to put some more energy back into this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad