HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-7-22_13-58-24.png

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Went 40-40 today for an 80. The putter was on fire. Best I’ve shot in several years. I’ve been up around 90 and struggling all year so this has me feeling good. Except for the birdie putt on 18 that I missed by about 1/10 of an inch

Posted this two Sundays ago. Last Sunday I found myself in the same position at the same course, except this time I missed the birdie and the par on 18 to finish with an 81.

Today I left myself a mid-range birdie putt on 18 to finish with a 78. I overthought it and sent the putt at least 5 feet past the hole. But I did sink the par putt to finally get under 80 with a 79 :D

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Posted this two Sundays ago. Last Sunday I found myself in the same position at the same course, except this time I missed the birdie and the par on 18 to finish with an 81.

Today I left myself a mid-range birdie putt on 18 to finish with a 78. I overthought it and sent the putt at least 5 feet past the hole. But I did sink the par putt to finally get under 80 with a 79 :D
Fantastic!

Reactions: Rubber Biscuit

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Every tournament this year Tiger has gotten better. A lot of people missing that little fact

yep, he hit a 3 wood on I believe the 6th hole that I would argue "maybe" just "maybe" only a handful of players can. I don`t think we`ll ever see him dominate as he once did, that`s not reasonable but I wouldn`t be one bit shocked to see him put another major trophy on his mantle and that`s shocking for me as a year ago I would have laughed in the face of anyone suggesting that

I rarely watch the British Open, just don`t like watching links golf on TV but as soon as I got an update Tiger was moving up the leader board, immediately turned it on. Couple of poor holes for him but as you mentioned, getting stronger every week

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

that`s some good swingin

Reactions: Rubber Biscuit

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
My 3 wood is going to be the death of me. My buddy is a golf pro at our local shop and he hooked me up with a new F7 Cobra Driver and gave me the F7 3-wood for free with it, needless to say my driver is awesome but i can't swing my 3 wood for the life of me, haha. I usually hit a 5 iron in place of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad