-buyout MacKenzie and Bjugstad

Huberdeau-Barkov-Jagr
Smith-Trocheck-JAM
Jokinen-McCann-Hemsky
Wingels-Winnik-Sceviour

Yandle-Ekblad
Petrovic-Del Zotto
Matheson-Demers

At least the 3rd and 4th lines won't kill us defensively and actually put up points.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
I hope we do more than bring in MDZ to improve the blue line.

That should be done by having a competent coach.

Huberdeau-Barkov-Jagr
Smith-Trocheck-JAM
Jokinen-McCann-Dadonov
Wingels-Winnik-Sceviour

I like your ideas for the lineup, but I'd like for the Panthers to get back Dadonov. He's a UFA and improve every year in the KHL. He might be worth the risk.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
-Bring in a new coach

Huberdeau-Barkov-Jagr
Smith-Trocheck-JAM
Jokinen-McCann-Hemsky
Wingels-Winnik-Sceviour

Yandle-Ekblad
Petrovic-Del Zotto
Matheson-Demers

At least the 3rd and 4th lines won't kill us defensively and actually put up points.
I'm not actually sure if we can do that, since his new deal hasn't kicked in yet.

I think we'll get a better 4C and move Mac to wing, some healthy scratches probably on the way too.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
-Bring in a new coach

Huberdeau-Barkov-Jagr
Smith-Trocheck-JAM
Jokinen-McCann-Hemsky
Wingels-Winnik-Sceviour

Yandle-Ekblad
Petrovic-Del Zotto
Matheson-Demers

I hope Emers is gone.

Unless this was a bad season from him, not likely. He was like this in Dallas.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
As the Brits say, here here. Bring in Suzuki's linemate. :)

Have to wait what happens in the off season. I'm looking forward Nill, Cheveldayoff and Sakic getting the boot and asset might exchange owners a bit more freely. I'd trade any player not named Barkov, Trocheck, Matheson or Borgstrom for Jamie Benn if that's anyway possible.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Have to wait what happens in the off season. I'm looking forward Nill, Cheveldayoff and Sakic getting the boot and asset might exchange owners a bit more freely. I'd trade any player not named Barkov, Trocheck, Matheson or Borgstrom for Jamie Benn if that's anyway possible.

Why would Dallas move Benn for a group of rag tag players?

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Because of a new GM? Kinda like what happened with Seguin in Boston? Or Rick Nash from CBJ to the Rags.

Seguin apparently had off-ice problems and Julien didn't like him. There are no indications of such things with Benn. Nash asked for a trade, I don't believe Benn is askingfor one.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Seguin had conflicts in the dressing room, Nash simply wasn't a high end point producer. Whats wrong with Benn?

Neither of those are true iirc.

You guys can point out the off ice/locker room issues from the clip, I missed those.

Rick Nash just simply wanted out of CBJ. Benn is in a similar situation. He's 27 and the Stars are not going to be a in position where they are able to compete for the cup.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Why would Dallas move Benn for a group of rag tag players?
I guess he means either one of Huby, Ek + a combination of one of Smith or Marchessault. Huby/Marchessault is a tasty return for Benn. Would have to think about that if I'm a GM. :)

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I guess he means either one of Huby, Ek + a combination of one of Smith or Marchessault. Huby/Marchessault is a tasty return for Benn. Would have to think about that if I'm a GM. :)

We have too much of the same stuff: complementary/utility players. Gotta relieve some of 'em in order to put two turnips in heat in this hockey club.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
We have too much of the same stuff: complementary/utility players. Gotta relieve some of 'em in order to put two turnips in heat in this hockey club.

I think we should just buy one roasted chili pepper and cross it with a venus fly trap that has just eaten a spanish fly. Whadda ya tink? :)

ps: Those guy are funny.:laugh:

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I think we should just buy one roasted chili pepper and cross it with a venus fly trap that has just eaten a spanish fly. Whadda ya tink? :)

ps: Those guy are funny.:laugh:

Whatever that'll repel Rowe away from this team works for me. :)

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

For Jamie Benn, I would happily trade any of those players but Barkov. Maybe we can have them take Ekblad as well!

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
-Bring in a new coach

Huberdeau-Barkov-Jagr
Smith-Trocheck-JAM
Jokinen-McCann-Hemsky
Wingels-Winnik-Sceviour

Yandle-Ekblad
Petrovic-Del Zotto
Matheson-Demers

Time for an annual Canucks-Panthers trade. What does Florida want for Bjugstad?

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008

Kid Icarus really wants Gudbranson back. Especially if you guys can lock him up to an 8 year sign and trade deal. :sarcasm: :laugh:

Got any prospects with scoring upside? Preferably a winger?

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
Kid Icarus really wants Gudbranson back. Especially if you guys can lock him up to an 8 year sign and trade deal. :sarcasm: :laugh:

Got any prospects with scoring upside? Preferably a winger?

Reid Boucher but we claimed him off waivers and don't see him holding much value.

Brock Boeser and our other prospects are pretty much untouchable at this point. Jake Virtanen could go for the right price. I also think Jordan Subban's time as a Canuck has worn thin. Been passed up on the depth chart.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I hope we do more than bring in MDZ to improve the blue line.
I don't think he is particularly good, but he fits what they're trying to do. Franson or Stone similarly.

I like your ideas for the lineup, but I'd like for the Panthers to get back Dadonov. He's a UFA and improve every year in the KHL. He might be worth the risk.

Fine too. Improve 3rd and 4th line, new coach, hope Lu is healthy. Nothing too crazy is going to happen this off-season. Tweaks and hope for a bounce back.

Eriksson's season this year>>>>>Bjugstad. You don't want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad