OEL - Hjalmarsson
Chychrun - Goligoski
Capobianco - Demers

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
This team with a real First Line Center :eek:

Matthews is not really happy in Canada, maybe John „Magic“ Chayka can bring the Boy home :nod:

Reactions: RemoAZ

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ

Matthews is not really happy in Canada, maybe John „Magic“ Chayka can bring the Boy home :nod:
Matthews for Hinostroza, Ness and Speers....make it happen Chayka ;)

Reactions: Jakey53

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004

It's weird to me how many people blew off idle observation that Hall might be swayed to return home to a Canadian team once he's UFA...but seem to think Matthews eats, sleeps and breathes a desired homecoming.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It's weird to me how many people blew off idle observation that Hall might be swayed to return home to a Canadian team once he's UFA...but seem to think Matthews eats, sleeps and breathes a desired homecoming.

He is one of the rare weirdos to spend their summer in AZ and he took a deal that gets him to UFA ASAP. Not like Toronto is doing a whole lot to keep him either.

Hall will sign with the highest bidding competitive team.

Reactions: CC96 and AJ171181

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Hall will sign with the highest bidding competitive team.
I should hope Matthews...and any UFA really...would do the same. Hall is not wrong in that they fought for and earned the right to do that in the CBA.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona

I think he'll go back to Canada unless someone blows him away with a much better offer. Well maybe not Winterpeg.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I
I think he'll go back to Canada unless someone blows him away with a much better offer. Well maybe not Winterpeg.
I know it was send in fun but I will point out Winnipeg would not try to sign Hall as they have arguably 2 better left wingers on the roster - Connor and Ehlers.
;)

Reactions: RemoAZ

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Is Garland just a victim of depth? His ice time has been dwindling over the last few games, but his play isn't necessarily indicative of that. I rarely see him make a mistake.

I just fear we're suppressing our best goal scorer.
Looking over his game log, his TOI is wildly inconsistent. Ten games ago against VGK he hit his season high TOI at 17:16, but he's slowly trended lower every game since and actually hit his season low TOI with only 8:52 against SJ last night.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
They were talking on Az Sports radio yesterday about the Hall acquisition and that they feel Hall is going to sign here. Not sure how much proof there is, but for some unknown weird reason, Gambo has an in with the Coyotes.

Reactions: CC96

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I doubt it. It's RT way of showing his appreciation to a player for leading the team in goal scoring. I think you can kiss Garland good bye. He will be out the door sooner than later.
Could be matchups and a new left winger that got 18 TOI, I wouldn't read too much into it. We had 4 pretty solid forward lines and 1 solid D line last night, need Hammer/Demers back soon.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
They were talking on Az Sports radio yesterday about the Hall acquisition and that they feel Hall is going to sign here. Not sure how much proof there is, but for some unknown weird reason, Gambo has an in with the Coyotes.

Gambo is buddy buddy with Tocchet.

Would be great but I can't imagine that anybody has any significant Intel this early on. Unless Taylor Hall told Ray Shero and John Chayka that he would love to play in Arizona, I doubt anybody has any inside information. Hall barely got into town in time to play a game, I doubt he had any serious conversations with anybody implying that he would re-sign here

Reactions: Name Nameless
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad