Official College Hockey Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
This reminds me alot of the CC game last week. Yale is just out hustling the Minnesota to every loose puck.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
It's been nearly 5 periods since the Gophs have scored a goal.....Where the **** is Bjugstad?????

OpRedDawn*

if they lose this fricken game, lucia better be gone. If he can't make this team win then.... you shouldn't be the coach

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
It seems like the Gophers always struggle on the NHL size rinks...maybe they ought to think out about going with the smaller surface at Mariucci so they are more prepared for the post season.

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
better effort at the end of that period...

Gophers need to hit the net.

This game is far from over though guys.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
You know I'm not surprised by this at all, just a different vibe around this team even from last year, I couldn't pick them to win it all even though they have the talent because they have been so wildly inconsistent. This lack of effort is not surprising one bit. I can't wait for Bjugstad to be gone, what a laughably underwhelming, underperforming hack he is who always manages to not be found when needed the most. He's hardly alone, but as the best player talent wise on that ice, he deserves to get blasted, good luck playing in the NHL when the going gets tough with his attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad