Official College Hockey Thread 2013-2014 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
70+K pay a year, no school and it can be a better development for you since you'll get to play a pro style game with closer to pro speeds and situations. Its not right for every player, but it can be right for guys who are able to keep with the game both mentally and physically.

Leddy was a guy who benefited from AHL time, not everyone does.

I think you're right in that there are some situations where it's probably good for the player's development, but it's frustrating to see so many of these kids leave early and flounder in the AHL/ECHL.

GinoLucia2217

Great Plains
Dec 1, 2013
Probably Minnesota
I think you're right in that there are some situations where it's probably good for the player's development, but it's frustrating to see so many of these kids leave early and flounder in the AHL/ECHL.

This is the biggest point of my argument
70+K pay a year, no school and it can be a better development for you since you'll get to play a pro style game with closer to pro speeds and situations. Its not right for every player, but it can be right for guys who are able to keep with the game both mentally and physically.

Leddy was a guy who benefited from AHL time, not everyone does.

And then this is the best answer regarding my statement.

But aometimes wouldn't you think that it's fun to play college hockey because the rivalries and the sweet victories

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Thread over

N3K6LpE.gif

Continue here:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1658375

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events