Official Bojangles Megathread

caniac247

Nov 1, 2006
Raleigh
Too bad I just ate my lunch, this thread has me craving some Bojangles. Guess I will get that for dinner tonight :handclap:

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
Just thought I'd share my thoughts on Bojangles since I grew up on it.

First, the quality of Bojangles varies extremely from restaurant to restaurant. Growing up in Fayetteville I don't think there are any quality Bojangles that I know of. If you ask for white you generally will have to wait 12 minutes for them to make it. Generally I eat at Western Blvd although Raleigh seems to have a good selection of Bojs.

Buffalo Bites. Some Bojangles have them and some don't. I emailed the corporation and its up to each restaurant what items to carry on the menu.

Strawberry Jelly. Bojangles seems to only carry Grape Jelly. I've actually emailed Bojangles as well as some Strawberry growers association in Florida but they took it as a joke, which it partially was.

Canes4me

Feb 21, 2006
Cary, NC
OT Popcorn alert

As a famous Badger from a local car commercial says "Don't talk to me, Can't you see I'm on my popcorn break".

Just popped a bag of Smart Balance and only had 4 unpoped kernels...

That is all, as you were...

Bojangles

Jun 25, 2006
Boston
www.hyannissound.com
I'd just like to thank you all for the kind words and the "megathread" devoted to little old me. It just goes to show that even the little guys around here can get noticed.

I'm not exactly sure what you all mean by "eating" me, but I suppose I'll take that as a compliment. I'm just glad I can have such a positive effect on everyone!

big angry*

I had Chik-fil-a for supper.

I wept silently in my waffle fries as I ate.

It's just not the same. :cry:

dmonk

doughberle
Feb 13, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Yeah but then we'd have to do like Rockingham Raceway and put up signs saying DO NOT THROW CHICKEN BONES ON THE ICE for those idiots that think it'd be funny to chunk bones at opposing players.

(Hammer of the Gods, I don't even believe I made a Neckcar reference)

Hey... wait a minute.... I think it is funny and i ain't an idiot. :monkey:

AcidQueen

Joe, Lord of Evil
Hubby got paid last night--so in honour of the occasion, I have convinced him to get a box of chook an a gallon of unsweet tea from Bojo's tonight!

Mmmm....spicy chook and tea. And World of Warcraft. And hockey.

Match truly made in Valhalla, yo. :yo:

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I need to hit bojos on the way in to work on sunday, I decided to skip breakfast today since I was running late and my stomach is in complete rebellion today.

roxchipsi8

Feb 22, 2007
They actually opened one up here in NJ, just a couple of minutes from MSG West (prudential center). I went and it was awful compared to the ones I went to when I visited South Carolina.

I went with a bunch of buddies to visit our friend that goes to school down there. I think we ate at bojangles or zaxby's every day. It was heaven. We got real drunk one night, and I split a family meal with one other kid. I think it was like 8 peices, 4 biscuits, cajun fries and a gallon of sweet tea. Best decision I've ever made.

dmonk

doughberle
Feb 13, 2007
Raleigh, NC
http://www.smithfieldschicken.com/ - Another place to try exquisite southern cooking.

Had lunch today, ate slow cooked and pulled Stormy generously sprinkled with the authentic Smithfields BBQ sauce (eastern style mind you)...
i think i'll be there again soon.... ,like, very soon...:hyper:

Interestingly enough, it is cheaper to buy a gallon of sweet tea than two regular cups... so we bought a gallon for two. Needless to say we couldn't drink it all.

Ahh.... southern pecularities...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad