Official Bojangles Megathread

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
bojangles_logo.gif

Bojangles.

It is a name synonymous with sweet tea, biscuits and victory. It's this last word, victory, which obviously evaded us this year as we spend another post-season golfing and watching the playoffs from our couches.

Clearly, this is unacceptable.

bojangles07.gif

A typical serving size of sweet, delicious Bojangles.

There is only one true reason we missed the playoffs and it had nothing to do with injuries, lack of heart or anything to do with on-ice performance. We, the fans, simply didn't consume enough Bojangles this season. In 2005-2006 we won the Stanley Cup after a year filled with much talk of the mighty Bojangles, but over the past two seasons the talk has all but disappeared.

I like to call this the Caniacgirl12 Effect.

Due to her departure to the land of snow and slugs, the consumption of Bojangles has fallen by nearly 38%! It is up to us to rectify this.

Bojangles.jpg

A sign from the gods!

Discuss the buttery caress of her homemade biscuits. Talk about how much you love her sweet nectar we call tea. Chat about your latest narrow escape from the grips of cardiac arrest brought on by that last box of fried chicken (why do you think they call them the Cardiac 'Canes, anyway?).

Just. Talk. Bojangles.

Last edited:

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I do admit, since moving to Boone in Fall 2006 I haven't had my share of Bojangles. Usually I go there for at least one meal a day but it is just not possible here in Boone. I'll take the blame.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I had my Bojos fix this morning in an effort to rectify the situation, but I fear that we still may be failing in this regard. Therefore I propose that we invest in the franchising rights for the Western New York region. Expansion to Rochester is vital to our push for the 2008-09 playoffs.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
I had my Bojos fix this morning in an effort to rectify the situation, but I fear that we still may be failing in this regard. Therefore I propose that we invest in the franchising rights for the Western New York region. Expansion to Rochester is vital to our push for the 2008-09 playoffs.

Agreed.

Let's pool money.

I have 2.24 left over from lunch. It's a start.

dmonk said:
Poutine thread is in danger.

What kind of world is it where two perfectly good food threads cannot exist in harmony?

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Agreed.

Let's pool money.

I have 2.24 left over from lunch. It's a start.

What kind of world is it where two perfectly good food threads cannot exist in harmony?

I think I have about tree fidy that's fallen out into in my couch. I'm normally too lazy to look for anything short of a 5 spot.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario

Gotta get some up here in Canada too ;)

AntonFromAppState

Hurricaniac
Jan 18, 2007
North Carolina
I do admit, since moving to Boone in Fall 2006 I haven't had my share of Bojangles. Usually I go there for at least one meal a day but it is just not possible here in Boone. I'll take the blame.

now I'm craving some bo's.
fantastic. yea being in Boone does reduce the normal Bojangles consumption.

big angry*

*sigh*

We have no Bojangles here. We have Popeyes, but it's not quite the same. No tea, and the biscuits aren't quite as good.

:cry:

WhiteTrashAmerican

WHY DID IT END
Nov 14, 2007
Durham, NC
I beg to differ, for the past 2 years I have gone atleast twice a week. I really like that Jambalaya rice bowl...its like every kind of meat bojangles have with dirty rice and beans.

CioCio

May 13, 2006
Greensboro, NC
Eh, I prefer Biscuitville to Bojangles. Seems to be a peculiar trait among Greensboro natives. Maybe the Bojangles here just suck?

big angry*

^
Far as I know Bojangles only exists in N.C., S.C., Alabama and Georgia.

I have been known to make the drive from Oxford to Florence on occasion. Two hours is not that far when you're really desperate for some Bojangles. :nod:

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
^
Far as I know Bojangles only exists in N.C., S.C., Alabama and Georgia.

I have been known to make the drive from Oxford to Florence on occasion. Two hours is not that far when you're really desperate for some Bojangles. :nod:

Nope, they've expanded big time. I've seen them in VA and Maryland before. Slowly but surely moving their way north. Next stop is Pennsylvania (and my WVU buddies as well, can't leave WV out). Then... ROCHESTER!

dmonk

doughberle
Feb 13, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Actually these are the states where Bojangles spread:

map.gif

You know what sucks most? There is NO BOJANGLES IN CARY!!!!! :rant:
I have to drive to Raleigh to get my favorite chicken biscuit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad