Official Bojangles Megathread

Dutch Oven

Nov 21, 2007
NC
Nuthin' beats a pair of greasy bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits in the morning. Being able to see the biscuit through the grease soaked wrapper = pure heaven. Great for my regularity also, but I digress.

caniacgirl12

Jun 14, 2004
Rochester, NY
Nuthin' beats a pair of greasy bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits in the morning. Being able to see the biscuit through the grease soaked wrapper = pure heaven. Great for my regularity also, but I digress.

Nothing cures a hangover quite like two bacon egg and cheese biscuits with a large sweet tea.

Except for maybe a garbage plate. :naughty:

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
I had my Bojos fix this morning in an effort to rectify the situation, but I fear that we still may be failing in this regard. Therefore I propose that we invest in the franchising rights for the Western New York region. Expansion to Rochester is vital to our push for the 2008-09 playoffs.

This is a must.

I demand Bojangles.

Please blame CG for my addiction and the lack of feeding said addiction.

Old Uncle

Nov 8, 2007
What are the options for the rest of the World?
Does Bojangles ship?
Can White Castle Sliders be substituted in Massive Quantities?
Fish and Chips?

canesnecu

Jan 9, 2008
Bojangles must b synonymous with NC cause the guys on XM almost always mention their love of Bojangles when talking about the Canes.

Closest one to Cary is in Apex on 64. The whole trailer park issue in Cary was about 10-15 years ago when they were widening and re-zoning property. Hasn't been an issue for a looooooong time so maybe it was personal?

gobolt7

Sep 24, 2003
Florida.
Whoever started this thread should be banned for rubbing in the fact that they have these and I dont. :p:

(Orange park is a LOOOOOONG way from me. :( )

AcidQueen

Joe, Lord of Evil
The whole trailer park issue in Cary was about 10-15 years ago when they were widening and re-zoning property. Hasn't been an issue for a looooooong time so maybe it was personal?

Meh--there are still a lot of Caryites that whine about the trailer parks, trust me.

BTW, Top Gear Top Tip: Don't drive through Cary in a beat-up car unless you want to get pulled for "Driving While Broke".

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Whoever started this thread should be banned for rubbing in the fact that they have these and I dont. :p:

(Orange park is a LOOOOOONG way from me. :( )

Silly gobolt, you know you remember me.

Think back to the good ol' days of footballboards.

hahahahaha, couldn't say that with a straight face. That place is a joke.

big angry*

Meh--there are still a lot of Caryites that whine about the trailer parks, trust me.

BTW, Top Gear Top Tip: Don't drive through Cary in a beat-up car unless you want to get pulled for "Driving While Broke".

Haha, that reminds me of something.

I used to live in Apex, and for some reason I decided to go to the Blockbuster in Cary. At the time I had a Honda Accord, it had those headlights that flip up and down. Well, the headlight switch was messed up, so one the lights wouldn't turn off and flip down like it was supposed to.

So I'm driving through town, middle of the day mind you, and I get pulled over and the cop starts giving me the business about driving with one headlight on. I made the mistake of asking him (in a very civil manner) what difference does it make, because you're not required to have headlights on during the daytime.

Well, that must've really pissed him off because he started working me over with a fine tooth comb, inspection, license, proof of insurance, the works. He ended up not being able to find anything and had to turn me loose, with the caveat that I needed to "watch my attitude".

:laugh:

dmonk

doughberle
Feb 13, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Ha ha.....

Cary police is unique, 'cause they are so bored and have absolutely nothing to do... I must tell you the story on how i was almost arrested for not paying for the gas...

It was several years ago, it was that good but almost forgotten time when gas was like 1.20 for a gallon.

I was on my way back from work and i decided to stop at the local gas station on Harrison ave to fill in. While pumping gas, I developed major craving for some beer, so, naturally, I finished pumping, went inside, grabbed six pack of some cheap stuff, paid with my credit card to some Pakistani guy, shoved receipt to the pocket not looking at it (my first major mistake), got out and drove away.

On my way home I decided to wash my car, so I stopped at one of those car washes. Washed my car, threw away ton of garbage that accumulated inside along with the receipt for the beer and gas, I thought I’ve just purchased. (That ended up being my second major mistake).
Going home now, my driveway, stopping the car, opening the door, stepping one foot outside when someone yells from behind: “Sir, get back in you carâ€. I am turning my head and I see a cop cruiser, now completely blocking driveway and cop heading my direction.

The following conversation for something like this:
- Sir, we received report you just stole gas
- No, I didn’t. I stopped at the gas station, but I paid for it
- Sir, show your receipt
- Sure, here it is…. Oh wait…. I don’t have it…. I just threw it away at car wash, but I still have my beer in the bag
- What beer?
- Beer officer, while at the gas station I also stole, sorry, purchased beer and paid with the same credit card…. Here it is officer still in the store plastic bag. Don’t you think it would be silly to buy beer, but steal gas
- I still need to see a receipt
- We can go to the car wash, I hope receipt is still in the garbage bin
- Do you have any concealed weapons? If not get in to the cruiser I’ll drive
- Ok officer, no weapons officer.

So we went to the car wash. Miraculously, the receipt I’d thrown away was right on the very top in the trash bin. I pulled it and guess what, the idiot clerk at the gas station charged me for the beer, never charged for the gas, I never looked at the receipt, and that idiot realizing he made a mistake decided to call police to save around $14 of “stolen†gas from being subtracted from dummy’s paycheck.

Cop insisted we go to the gas station with the receipt. To my surprise there was another police cruiser at the gas station already.

Imagine where tax payer’s money goes and how much it cost to dispatch two police cars to save some $14 worth of gasoline.
Story ended there. I was driven back home and police officer
was polite enough and apologized for incident.
I also got to play a bit with the laptop computer they have mounted in the cruisers.

Morale is, Cary police have so much free time; they don’t know how to use it.
I’d say we need to increase crime rate in Cary and give them some real job to do.

Last edited:

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I was eating some Bojangles yesterday, and I realized their fries would taste awful if not for those spices. God, I love those spices :heart:

AcidQueen

Joe, Lord of Evil
So we went to the car wash. Miraculously, the receipt I’d thrown away was right on the very top in the trash bin. I pulled it and guess what, the idiot clerk at the gas station charged me for the beer, never charged for the gas, I never looked at the receipt, and that idiot realizing he made a mistake decided to call police to save around $14 of “stolen†gas from being subtracted from dummy’s paycheck.

See, you need to move to Raleigh where the cops will do nothing about drive-offs because they've got better things to do like hand out tickets for having your trash barrels facing the wrong way at the curb, and where if you report any kind of crime whatsoever they won't do anything unless you show them some ID so that they can run a make on you in case you have some outstanding warrants or so.

Not that I'm still bitter from my time working in a convenience store in one of the roughest parts of west Raleigh or anything.

Beakermania*

The Bojangles bashing on other boards must stop!

Bunch of Anti-Bojangilites! :naughty:

Does AD know about this??

This is going too far :rant:

And then you wonder why we all make fun of you :shakehead:

RangeRick

Mar 11, 2008
www.racoonfink.com
Bring It

Just. Talk. Bojangles.

I moved here from Illinois in 2000. I still can't bring myself to say "y'all" or "might could" but if there's one thing I've embraced upon moving to the south (alongside Cheerwine and the legendary BBQ-the-noun-not-BBQ-the-verb) it's Bojangles.

And to all the naysayers who call it the "Southleast" down here, it took me moving to the south to embrace hockey, so nyeah! ;)

I approve of this thread in all it's heart-stopping glory.

RaisingCanes

Jun 22, 2006
Anywhere, USA
Dang. I brought my lunch today, but I may have to run out and grab a sausage, egg and cheese.

On a side note, I once ordered a Cajun filet sandwich with cheese; when i started eating it I noticed it didn't taste right. They had made it with the following layers: bun, cheese, chicken, cheese, egg, cheese, bun. It was quite delicious, but I'm sure I've lost at least a year off my life for eating it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00