OT: Official Bears/NFL Thread XXXII: Bears lose 27-14; fall to 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Haven't the Bears with Gould never recovered an onside kick? Yeah, wasn't holding my breath on all that happening. Not with 5.6 YPA Jay Cutler today. But top 10 stats rabble rabble rabble.

That is true

Gould has never successfully pulled off an onside kick in his career

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I know Ratlif and Paea are healthy but does it seem that the kids are no longer seeing field at DT?

I liked what I saw from Sutton/Ferguson and would like to see a more extensive rotation at DT

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Meh, another step backwards.

The more steps backward towards a better pick, the better. Still a few pieces away on D from being a legit title contender, and probably only have 2-3 more years with this offense together in their prime.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
I know Ratlif and Paea are healthy but does it seem that the kids are no longer seeing field at DT?

I liked what I saw from Sutton/Ferguson and would like to see a more extensive rotation at DT

To be fair Ratlif did have 3.5 sacks today.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The more steps backward towards a better pick, the better. Still a few pieces away on D from being a legit title contender, and probably only have 2-3 more years with this offense together in their prime.

Bears cant afford another Shea mistake in 1st round

That pick has set franchise back enough already (Chandler Jones ,, :cry:)

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014

Ratliff was the only player on d to show up.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
Everytime I can't watch the Bears because of the Colts' market, they lose. I blame Indiana for these losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad