Official 24CH TV Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Wait, I'm confused. Aren't the english and french episodes supposed to be the exact same?

I missed episode 5 last week while I was on vacation (April 14th), so I watched today on TSN what was listed as episode 6 and a new episode. It featured the Boston comeback (Gallagher SO win) and the trade deadline.

But I'm reading back and this episode looks like it was actually episode 5. Episode 6 was apparently Therrien going nuts against Philly and Gallant talking with Alex on the bench, but that "episode 6" surely didn't play on TSN this afternoon.

Perhaps TSN accidentally played the wrong episode today? :help: I'm confused. :laugh:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Wait, I'm confused. Aren't the english and french episodes supposed to be the exact same?

I missed episode 5 last week while I was on vacation, so I watched today on TSN what was listed as episode 6 and a new episode. It featured the Boston comeback (Gallagher SO win) and the trade deadline.

But I'm reading back and this episode looks like it was actually episode 5. Episode 6 was apparently Therrien going nuts against Philly and Gallant talking with Alex on the bench, but that "episode 6" surely didn't play on TSN this afternoon.

Perhaps TSN accidentally played the wrong episode today? :help: I'm confused. :laugh:

The one TSN played in the afternoon as an old one. The new episode is tonight at 7 I believe

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal

I missed episode 5 last week while I was on vacation, so I watched today on TSN what was listed as episode 6 and a new episode. It featured the Boston comeback (Gallagher SO win) and the trade deadline.

I'm pretty sure the english and french episodes aren't at the same time.

Look at this website, it's tonight!
http://www.viewersguide.ca/2013/01/...-montreal-canadiens-premieres-feb-4-2013-tsn/

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
TSN's sched on their site had them showing it only at 2:30 PM today on both TSN and TSN 2.

It's possible they played the wrong one hahaha.

And indeed, a twitter search confirms that they did.

Habitant by heart

Nov 18, 2012
The last "daily" one was hilarious with PK

"I find it a bit dark as a background, you know for people with different pigmentation."

Way to go PK. For me, it was hilarious. :laugh:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
The last "daily" one was hilarious with PK

"I find it a bit dark as a background, you know for people with different pigmentation."

Way to go PK. For me, it was hilarious. :laugh:

English ep6 did not have this.

:shakehead so confusing!! Is there anywhere I can watch the new french episode? Habsdicted didn't have it yet

Zephyr666

Apr 17, 2013
I watched episode 6. I actually liked Therrien's reaction in the slump, the speech was short and intense : players seemed shock.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Damn, I think I erased the last episode off my PVR thinking it was a repeat. Won't be home in time to tape the replay either.

Anyone know when it'll air on TSN?

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
If you don't manage to get it you're not missing out on much, they go overboard on the slow-mo and music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad