Official 24CH TV Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Do you guys prefer this format or the "Your Canadiens" style of show from a couple years back?

If 24CH is back, I'd like them to focus even more on MT. I thought he was the most entertaining guy on the show. You can see how losing just eats right through him.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

Thanks Lloyd!

1ibi2s_zps599b514d.gif

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Do you guys prefer this format or the "Your Canadiens" style of show from a couple years back?

If 24CH is back, I'd like them to focus even more on MT. I thought he was the most entertaining guy on the show. You can see how losing just eats right through him.

I liked 24CH more than the other one because it's a general view of a time-period rather than on a single individual.

What I mean is that if the Your Canadiens episode featuring Price for example is in December and he has a stellar game where he shuts out the opponend despite 50 shots or whatever, we won't necessarily see anything about that. But in the 24CH format we'll see all the important stuff like that.

I don't know if I was able to explain myself clearly enough....

JPGoHabsGo

May 30, 2013
Im pretty sure its from a mic'd up clip nhl.com did of the game we beat ottawa in the playoffs.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
They toned a lot of that down after the first episode, though.

I'd like to see more on-ice stuff if the players are mic-ed up, like on 24/7. If not, it's pretty pointless.

Yup, I couldn't stand the first one. I agree the others were better, I would love to see and hear more player reactions as you've said. Better narration would be appreciated, the french one was brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad