Official 24CH TV Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Kaberle is such an awesome guy. It must suck not being allowed to play but his attitude is great... I kinda feel bad for him tbh.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Love Chuckies reaction to being pushed by Price. He had no idea it was coming.
Same for Ryder who gets caught off guard. Hilarious stuff.

Love MB's speech "****ing proud"

Analyzer*

That Bruins fan in Episode 5 with the no diving shirt seemed to get really excited to the point his voice cracked. I think it damaged my speakers.

At least he was kind enough to the have the English part for Boston and the French part for Montreal.

Great little clip.

Chuckie gets pushed by JJ Daigenault and goes flying into the wall. I guess he isn't use to being hit. Better trade him. He's soft.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Is there any way to watch all the episodes from the beginning? I thought Bell would have these on demand but they don't.

kjsavoie15

Apr 18, 2013
Does anyone know where i can either watch a stream or buy an instant video of the season in english?

DerektheHabsfan82

Jan 11, 2013
MTL
Yes sir, that was Weber indeed. (Not sure if your asking the question, or if its more a surprise question wondering if Weber is able to speak french). If its the second option, Weber does speak french.

Wasn't sure if it was Weber and also didn't know he could speak french. Would Diaz speak french by any chance?

Habsolument

Jul 14, 2003
St-Lambert, Qc
Visit site
The new one with Budaj and the GoPro on his mask is pretty freaking great.

Budaj: 20 bucks, whoever hits it first
(Dunno who): That's it? 20$?
Budaj: The ****, it's my head man, are you stupid?
:laugh: :laugh:

crystal ball

Mar 30, 2007
Wow!! The latest snip shows P.K. on the plane watching the game...he does it after every game so he can study the mistakes he made. But the most awesome thing is his art. He sketches, and does it extremely well. I'm so impressed with him right now.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
That Bruins fan in Episode 5 with the no diving shirt seemed to get really excited to the point his voice cracked. I think it damaged my speakers.

At least he was kind enough to the have the English part for Boston and the French part for Montreal.

Great little clip.

Chuckie gets pushed by JJ Daigenault and goes flying into the wall. I guess he isn't use to being hit. Better trade him. He's soft.

Can you imagine what would go through the mind of JJD three seconds after the push if it had resulted in a freak accident?? Like a Tsunami of realization heading straight for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad