Official 24CH TV show thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
For those who say that Daigneault wants his defensive corps to be soffff, like me for example, the video session proves me wrong en hostie. Diaz wont stay long with this team if he continues to avoid hits. And JJ already seemed impatient with his lack of physical commitment.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
Bergevin speaks a language called frenglish. He's pretty good at it too.
On a serious note, why the**** did Wozniak go nuts on Twitter?

I'm going to tell you something. Girls gets emotional and do stupid things when the emotion go over the logic.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
This season is 10x better than last years...only thing missing is the overly dramatic music. :sarcasm:

Murray looks like a freakin gladiator

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
I find Claude Quenneville more "à propos" as the narrator. Last year intense naration (Pierre Lebeau) with the constant slo-mos made the whole thing a little bit over the top.

Bournival "zozotte" (lisp) a little and he is obviously camera shy. But who cares since he is also a very dedicated and talented hockey player.

As for Leblanc, you can see that he did dig himself a hole last year and the climb back up in the organization won't be an easy one.

Tarasenko

Unregistered User
Oct 11, 2011
Did someone record the show tonight? I'd like to watch it on youtube or something.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Watching it now at 6:00AM. Solid first episode, Galchenyuk is a boss with that CCM jacket.

Analyzer*

I was getting mad that those clowns wouldn't shut the **** up.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
- The way Therrien looks completely devastated as he and Bergeving watch the replays of Parros hitting the ice. You can't fake that; that's pure emotion. I've always liked Therrien, both as a coach and a man.

"I tripped myself, yeah sure. I'm a good skater!"
"Just go!"
"I'm a good skater!"

- P.K. is awesome, always has been and still is.

- I am LOVING the energy both Galchenyuk and Gallagher bring on the ice and this show is giving us a glance at how that energy doesn't diminish off the ice. These boys are having so much fun, either when they are together or separate. It's really contagious the way they have so much fun yet train their ***** off. The result is there for all of us to see, these two with Eller are dominating right now.

- Prust <3. I know the "character" schtick is a bit of a joke around here but man, this guy oozes character.

- I know people are down on him, but I like Brière. He seems a bit shy off the ice but still knows how to have fun, crack some jokes here and there and be part of the team.

First episode was ****ing awesome. I can't wait for episode two.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Something must have happened with Leblanc last year because he got lambasted.

Bergy was brutally honest with Louis: " Quand j'appelais Sly pour lui demander comment c'avait été, il me disait On l'a pas vu à soir".

Boom, right in the kisser. Louis didn't show up for a whole year and he's paying for it. Caroline can take it easy because the answer given to Louis was in fact very reasonnable.

Great job by the producers right there.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Bergevin told Leblanc exactly what he needed to hear; "You looked good out there, you're skating better and with more intensity and we like what we saw... BUT, one showing does not make up for an entire season of you looking average AT BEST. Go back down, prove us wrong and you'll get your chance."

Simple as that and I completely agree with Bergevin.

PricePkPatch*

Bergevin told Leblanc exactly what he needed to hear; "You looked good out there, you're skating better and with more intensity and we like what we saw... BUT, one showing does not make up for an entire season of you looking average AT BEST. Go back down, prove us wrong and you'll get your chance."

Simple as that and I completely agree with Bergevin.

For all of Wozniak's crying, I am persuaded that MB would love nothing more than to see LL become a true NHLer.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I loved the players introducing the kids.

"His favourite player is Marc Bergevin.."

cuts to Bergevin and Therrien cracking up

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
For those who say that Daigneault wants his defensive corps to be soffff, like me for example, the video session proves me wrong en hostie. Diaz wont stay long with this team if he continues to avoid hits. And JJ already seemed impatient with his lack of physical commitment.

You got all that out of his comment to take the body?

Would you prefer a player who doesn't take the body on occasion, or something who plays the man but makes a lot of mistakes and can't play defensively?

I'm not comparing two specific players, but it's not just about playing physical. There's more to hockey than just hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad