Official 24CH TV show thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Didn't really watch the show last year since it was mostly game slow-mo's, but I really love how they changed the show around this year with more behind the scenes, player dialogues and quick recaps of the games. Should be cooler to watch now!

Can't seem to find any info about it right now, but I think I read that they plan on having episodes out every week or two? Does anyone know for sure? Or is it like last year where it was once a month?

The EGG Line

Mar 23, 2013
Montreal
Didn't really watch the show last year since it was mostly game slow-mo's, but I really love how they changed the show around this year with more behind the scenes, player dialogues and quick recaps of the games. Should be cooler to watch now!

Can't seem to find any info about it right now, but I think I read that they plan on having episodes out every week or two? Does anyone know for sure? Or is it like last year where it was once a month?

It's going to be every week

Analyzer*

Hopefully those idiots at l'antechambre learn when to cut their ****ing show off.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Curious, are any of the other teams around the league doing a similar behind the scenes reality show or is it just the habs?

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Curious, are any of the other teams around the league doing a similar behind the scenes reality show or is it just the habs?
HBO covers teams that participate to the Winter Classic every year. They film them leading up to the event. This year it's Detroit and Toronto.

Dec 2, 2010
Everyone is doing a similar thing. Oilers, Pens and Wild did it a while back. Now Buffalo and Columbus (mostly draft) and probably a few others.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Bruins had one too. You can see Chiarelli preparing the off season and discussing trading Seguin with his scouts.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
I wonder how it affect players. Obviously they dont show everything but I was surprised to see the camera catch JJ Daigneault telling Diaz basically to man up and stop being soft in the corner.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
I wonder how it affect players. Obviously they dont show everything but I was surprised to see the camera catch JJ Daigneault telling Diaz basically to man up and stop being soft in the corner.

Who was it last year that kept putting towels on the cameras? Erik Cole? I would say it's like normal cameras, they don't mind when things go well, but as soon as the team or a player starts to struggle, we'll see them hiding away from the cameras or giving shorter answers to the questions.

void

Jan 5, 2006
What the guy was saying at the end of the video made absolutely no sense. :laugh:

"The marshmallow's actually.. you know, the metaphor. The spaghetti cannot hold up the marshmallow." :biglaugh:

crystal ball

Mar 30, 2007
What the guy was saying at the end of the video made absolutely no sense. :laugh:

"The marshmallow's actually.. you know, the metaphor. The spaghetti cannot hold up the marshmallow." :biglaugh:

Yeah, and Price is staring at the spaghetti tower the whole time the guy is talking with this glazed look on his face. The players must think that stuff is totally ridiculous.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
English version airing today on TSN at 2pm.

Wait, yesterday I watched the episode that ended with the Parros face plant and Leblanc being told by Bergevin that he wants to hear from Sly (Lefebvre) that he is consistently among the best Bulldogs instead of anonymously solid, and that this is his "window". Is this part 2 to that or something, or a replay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad