Official 24CH TV show thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Bergy was brutally honest with Louis: " Quand j'appelais Sly pour lui demander comment c'avait été, il me disait On l'a pas vu à soir".

Boom, right in the kisser. Louis didn't show up for a whole year and he's paying for it. Caroline can take it easy because the answer given to Louis was in fact very reasonnable.

Great job by the producers right there.

I think you're mixing up Caroline Wozniacki and Alexandra Wozniak :p

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Bergy was brutally honest with Louis: " Quand j'appelais Sly pour lui demander comment c'avait été, il me disait On l'a pas vu à soir".

Boom, right in the kisser. Louis didn't show up for a whole year and he's paying for it. Caroline can take it easy because the answer given to Louis was in fact very reasonnable.

Great job by the producers right there.

Lol. Louis can only wish that it was Caroline Wozniacki.

KBstyle

Aug 3, 2005
Like in Moneyall, they said that you can see if someone have confidence by looking at his girlfriend. :sarcasm:

SAKS AVENUE

Oct 12, 2008
Anybody have a link to the english 1st episode?

Keep in mind I live in the States.

I just became a member at Hockeystreams but am having trouble finding 24CH on their website. Anybody want to give me the run down on how that works and where to look for it. Is 24CH included in hockeystreams ONDEMAND channel?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Anybody have a link to the english 1st episode?

Keep in mind I live in the States.

I just became a member at Hockeystreams but am having trouble finding 24CH on their website. Anybody want to give me the run down on how that works and where to look for it. Is 24CH included in hockeystreams ONDEMAND channel?

That episode won't be aired until Wednesday

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
My favorite moment is when Daigneault bashes Diaz and tells him to toss people in front of the net.

But wait... "LOLZ CHARACTER IS THEIR FIRST CRITERIA TO HIRE PLAYERS THUS THEY ARE INCOMPETENT THUS I'M BETTER THAN THEY ARE TO EVALUATE PLAYERS HIHIHIHIHI #eotp"

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
Thank for the upload, SwissHabs.

S2 (at least E1) appears to be much more 'to the point'. Narrative has been cut to a minimum, there are more dialogs. Me like.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
Thank for the upload, SwissHabs.

S2 (at least E1) appears to be much more 'to the point'. Narrative has been cut to a minimum, there are more dialogs. Me like.

Its in a different language. What am I clicking?

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
I really liked the first episode, I hope that once they start showing the actual season they don't go back to the slow motion...

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I really liked the first episode, I hope that once they start showing the actual season they don't go back to the slow motion...

Ya, last year it seemed half the show was in slow mo.

I loved when PK went to see the ref after someone tripped him, ''what? I tripped on myself??...I'm a pretty good skater. Pretty good skater.''

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
You got all that out of his comment to take the body?

Would you prefer a player who doesn't take the body on occasion, or something who plays the man but makes a lot of mistakes and can't play defensively?

I'm not comparing two specific players, but it's not just about playing physical. There's more to hockey than just hits.

Yup, because I understand what he's getting at. Diaz shies away from physical committment. He even shies away a lot from working the corners properly.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
A few notes from ep. 1:

-Patrice Brisebois seems like such a class act, all smiles with the younger players. I'm glad he's still part of this organization.

-PK's a character, as always. Hope he becomes one of the leaders of the team.

-Galchenyuk and Gallagher seem like they're probably good friends off the ice. These two must be hilarious together.

-Briere seems to understand, appreciate, and respect the history of the team. I think he'll turn it around and have a good season. Watch out if we make the playoffs.

-I had no idea Zachary Fucale speaks fluent French. Now I know that he was in fact born in Laval and grew up in Quebec. Awesome.

-Tinordi and Bournival are both so humble, best of luck to both of them.

-Also, best of luck to Leblanc in the future. He's a pro who took that demotion quite well. I hope Louis and Bournival could be our future third liners.

-Eller is a ****ing gladiator and a terminator.

-Bergevin and Therrien seem like two brothas from anotha motha. You could just tell their BFFs.

-Darren Dietz' favourite player is Marc Bergevin (Carey, hilarious as always).

Last edited:

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
A few notes from ep. 1:

-Patrice Brisebois seems like such a class act, all smiles with the younger players. I'm glad he's still part of this organization.

-PK's a character, as always. Hope he becomes one of the leaders of the team.

-Galchenyuk and Gallagher seem like they're probably good friends off the ice. These two must be hilarious together.

-Briere seems to understand, appreciate, and respect the history of the team. I think he'll turn it around and have a good season. Watch out if we make the playoffs.

-I had no idea Zachary Fucale speaks fluent French. Now I know that he was in fact born in Laval and grew up in Quebec. Awesome.

-Tinordi and Bournival are both so humble, best of luck to both of them.

-Also, best of luck to Leblanc in the future. He's a pro who took that demotion quite well. I hope Louis and Bournival could be our future third liners.

-Eller is a ****ing gladiator and a terminator.

-Bergevin and Therrien seem like two brothas from anotha motha. You could just tell their BFFs.

-Darren Dietz' favourite player is Marc Bergevin (Carey, hilarious as always).

-Ryan White looks weird without hair.

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Sorry if already answered, does anyone know when it will be on in English? I assume TSN or TSN2 again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad