Official 2019 World Junior Championship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Seems like Farabee and Frost are pretty close to what this team needs. I would think JOB gets more playing time the next time around. It prob does make sense to play him more but I’m ok with it given his injuries on top of experience.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Yeah he's caught my eye with how quick his feet and hands are. Definitely a nice skill set for a 3rd rounder. 34 points in 50 games won't jump out at you for an 18 year old USHL season, but he played on two of the worst teams in the league. You look at how his teammates scored (on both teams), and he really outperformed them somehow. Not someone I watched last season, but it certainly looks like a case of misleading stats with how he looks here and in college.

Have you ever even seen Ginning play? I bet no one here has.

ef8.jpg

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Seems like Farabee and Frost are pretty close to what this team needs. I would think JOB gets more playing time the next time around. It prob does make sense to play him more but I’m ok with it given his injuries on top of experience.
JOB is too old for next years WJC, I believe.

Reactions: TheKingPin

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I like what the Canadians have been doing on their power play by brining the guy in the slot as a puck handler and not specifically as a shooter. Although that's fewer times they're shooting. But it does allow for quicker passing.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Oh, hush. I'm the Patron Saint of Sarcasm. You and Striiker can duel it out for the Patron Saint of Passive Aggressiveness.

But now I'm thinking of what other posters are the patron saints of.........
Being completely effing ...?

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Oh, hush. I'm the Patron Saint of Sarcasm. You and Striiker can duel it out for the Patron Saint of Passive Aggressiveness.

I’m a sinner, I’m a saint and I do not feel ashamed. I’m your hell, I’m your dream.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

Please list them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad