Official 2019 World Junior Championship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Yep. We had plenty of shut down types in 14-15, but Streit was still best when preventing other teams from scoring.
This is how we started the year lol:

Amac Schultz
Streit Gnome
Mdz Fat Schenn

with Kimmo, Coburn on IR, Ghost in Ahl and Colaiacovo scratched.

I paid for the NHL Network for the year when Ghost got called up for 2 games.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I paid for the NHL Network for the year when Ghost got called up for 2 games.
Tell me about it. We literally went from somewhat competitive rags series and ghost torching frozen four to heaviest effing lineup ever witnessed.

Raffl G Jake
Schenn Vinny Simmer
Umberger Couts Read
VDV Belly White
Rindros

Add that abomination of a defense, Razor in a goal and Jeff would cream himself. Anyone thinks Hexy was trying to replicate kings heavy style?

Reactions: Rebels57

nuclear reactor

Apr 5, 2010
Object for the Flyers' second half of this season would be LOSE for HUGHES or BRAVO if they get the chance to draft Kaapo Kakko...
We need a special player in 2019 NHL draft!

Yup. This team desperately needs another impact player, and one who can make that impact starting at age 19/20.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Object for the Flyers' second half of this season would be LOSE for HUGHES or BRAVO if they get the chance to draft Kaapo Kakko...
We need a special player in 2019 NHL draft!
Agreed. This team needs a high end talent from this draft. It would be pretty crazy but imagine if we added Hughes, Panarin, Frost, Myers and Morin next year. That team is miles better than now. And not just better but very different.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
We are not getting Jack Hughes people :laugh:
If LA and Ottawa win and we lose then we will have the best shot at him! Someone has to get him. I want him, but I’ll take him staying out of the east and the Avs. I wish we got credit for lottery misfortune. Getting JVR when we should have gotten Kane. Patrick will be better but hasn’t had the year we thought. Lets do it right this time!

Reactions: Rebels57

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
We are not getting Jack Hughes people :laugh:
giphy.gif

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ginning not playing tonight. Some talk that the flu is going through their room. They have 1 seed locked in and they're playing Kazakhstan.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ersson is going to be tasked with playing with just 15 skaters in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad