- K’Andre Miller 6’4” 205 lbs.
- Dylan Samberg 6’4” 225 lbs.
- Mattias Samuelsson 6’4” 223 lbs.

Right Handed:
- Ty Emberson 6’1” 195 lbs.
- Joey Keane 6’0” 181 lbs.
- Phil Kemp 6’3” 210 lbs.
- Jack St. Ivany 6’2” 195 lbs.

Anderson, Hughes, & Samberg all played on last year’s team. Hughes & Miller are probably their only impact defenders going into this one. So perhaps given that & the right hand shot is why St. Ivany is getting a look as an intriguing wild card.

They’ve really loaded up on size & “safeness”. I’m honestly surprised they didn’t try to bring more offensive punch to the backend. At least bring one as a potential #7.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Left Handed:
- Mikey Anderson 6’0” 190 lbs.
- Michael Callahan 6’2” 197 lbs.
- Quinn Hughes 5’10” 175 lbs.
- K’Andre Miller 6’4” 205 lbs.
- Dylan Samberg 6’4” 225 lbs.
- Mattias Samuelsson 6’4” 223 lbs.

Right Handed:
- Ty Emberson 6’1” 195 lbs.
- Joey Keane 6’0” 181 lbs.
- Phil Kemp 6’3” 210 lbs.
- Jack St. Ivany 6’2” 195 lbs.

Anderson, Hughes, & Samberg all played on last year’s team. Hughes & Miller are probably their only impact defenders going into this one. So perhaps given that & the right hand shot is why St. Ivany is getting a look as an intriguing wild card.

They’ve really loaded up on size & “safeness”. I’m honestly surprised they didn’t try to bring more offensive punch to the backend. At least bring one as a potential #7.
Really want to see how Miller looks. His stats look good.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Will Farabee be a top line player for Murica ?

Tsn didn’t have Frost as a lock which seemed a bit odd I thought no ?

I don’t know about top line but Farabee should be a lock to make it.

I think Frost will ultimately end up on the team but I doubt he’s a shoe in for the top six. So I guess that could be the reasoning why they don’t have him as a lock.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I don’t know about top line but Farabee should be a lock to make it.

I think Frost will ultimately end up on the team but I doubt he’s a shoe in for the top six. So I guess that could be the reasoning why they don’t have him as a lock.
Flyers skater prospects aren't allowed to be in big roles for TC.

Frost will be 4C or something. Completely wasted, just like TK and Sanheim.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Judging by the way he was used in the Summer Showcase and the Super Series, it honestly doesn't seem they are at all high on him.

team canada has always had " their guys" . We have seen players get bitten before by not being in that group.

In regards to Frost, what do you mean by used? Frost was the worst player in the summer showcase, and its not even up for debate. Frost has only himself to blame for that. He also was unimpressive in the super series.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
team canada has always had " their guys" . We have seen players get bitten before by not being in that group.

In regards to Frost, what do you mean by used? Frost was the worst player in the summer showcase, and its not even up for debate. Frost has only himself to blame for that. He also was unimpressive in the super series.
Those pointless summer scrimmages are an incredibly weird thing to value and cite as much as you have been. Nobody’s in their normal shape and, even if they were, using such a tiny sample size is a great way to make bad judgements. It’s an even worse way to judge players than strictly looking at preseason.

Frost and Ginning need to be judged off something way more important and substantial...

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Those pointless summer scrimmages are an incredibly weird thing to value and cite as much as you have been. Nobody’s in their normal shape and, even if they were, using such a tiny sample size is a great way to make bad judgements. It’s an even worse way to judge players than strictly looking at preseason.

Frost and Ginning need to be judged off something way more important and substantial...
But at some point, you need to look good against the higher competition and while his new coaches are watching. And so far, Frost has not done that. That's on him.

Yes he has been great in the OHL, but every chance he has had to impress when the lesser players get weeded out and it's just the best guys left, he has disappeared.

He gets another chance at training camp and he better step up because he should not be a lock. He needs to prove he can look good against the best of his peers. Others have already done that in front of the coach so have the edge. It's up to him to leave no doubt that he can be a difference maker.

We shall see.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Or we can trade him before other teams find out he sucks.

February 25th. Time is ticking Morgan.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
I'm scared to see how good he looks considering Hextall took JOB & Ginning instead of him & a 2nd round forward.
It wouldn't have been that bad if we didn’t take Ginning. Still wanted Miller or Berggren with the JOB pick though.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC

But he can't be called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->