Official 2019 Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Honestly, if you go with Gaudreau and Kitty Cat, even if you're small, but you're fast, have the drive and have the hands, you can do so much in this NHL.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Honestly, if you go with Gaudreau and Kitty Cat, even if you're small, but you're fast, have the drive and have the hands, you can do so much in this NHL.

He is feisty as hell too... plays like he is 6'2 and 210.

And he is broad for his age, like he might top out at 5'10... but he could probably carry 195-200lbs. He is 185lbs at 18.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
A silver lining about the Flyers finishing more in the 13-15 range is that maybe a d-man like Soderstrom or York becomes a realistic BPA instead of a forward, of which almost the entire top 10 might consist. It definitely kind of hits a wall around there though. Maybe even someone like Seider, but he's a real wild card.

It's impressive how little work I've put into watching any prospects since like October. :laugh:

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
Arthur Kaliyev seems to be the type of forward fletcher lives to draft. Big, good finisher, above average shot. I don’t know how his skating compares to high end potential picks.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
It's impressive how little work I've put into watching any prospects since like October. :laugh:

Making an exhaustive lists burns you out so quickly. I still have the writeups I've done for the NFL draft going back 10+ years and it's painfully obvious which ones I didn't actively want to watch.

It's why I've turned to just doing the players that interest me as they come up. Obviously much easier in football, but etc.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Anyone have any insight into where Bobby Brink will get drafted? Team Pup 'N Suds? X-Bladz? I hear he is not into hockey for the money, more of a soul skater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad