Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
unless it's packaged in a deal with Ghost. :naughty:
giphy.gif

Reactions: kudymen

dag54

Aug 3, 2005
Stop. He's a rental.

I'm down for trying to acquire him, but you can do without a top 10 pick. **** Karlsson didn't even return that.
What if the Flyers sign Spurgeon to a contract extension as part of the trade? I asked Charlie O'Connor about this on twitter the other day, and he was willing to trade the 10th oa and Ratcliffe without the extension.

Reactions: Rebels57

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
What if the Flyers sign Spurgeon to a contract extension as part of the trade? I asked Charlie O'Connor about this on twitter the other day, and he was willing to trade the 10th oa and Ratcliffe without the extension.
That's crazy.

No I wouldn't do it even with the extension (Cap space is an asset too). I would build a quantity over quality package. I'm holding onto Frost, Farabee, Myers, and the 10th. Anything else is in play. Fenton doesn't seem too bright (although he does seem to prefer the 1 for 1 deal).

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

dag54

Aug 3, 2005
That's crazy.

No I wouldn't do it even with the extension (Cap space is an asset too). I would build a quantity over quality package. I'm holding onto Frost, Farabee, Myers, and the 10th. Anything else is in play. Fenton doesn't seem too bright (although he does seem to prefer the 1 for 1 deal).
Ok. Fair enough. I hope Fletcher keeps the pick, But with Holmgren and Scott whispering in his ear, I have the feeling that he'll trade it for a dman (either Trouba or Spurgeon.)

johum7

Nov 8, 2017
Freddy
We could theoretically run a center core of Coots-G-Patrick-and on of Hughes or Kakko if we won the lottery. Won’t happen but that does bring a smile to my face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad