Official 2015 Tank Thread Part X And Tanking GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
I have never hated being a Sabres fan more. We are cursed. This hurts as bad as losing 4 defensemen against Carolina and then losing Game 7 after going into the third period with a lead to go to the Stanley Cup.

If we lose this and lose the lottery I will skip watching the draft for the first time.

Bonlarvis

Feb 4, 2015
Hamburg NY
Why do the sports Gods hate Buffalo so much? This is such a deep wound that is progressing more and more each game. I'm so close to punching a hole in my wall.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
At least no shootout next season. We will definitely be getting another top 5 pick.
When we draft Hanifin or Marner and send them back to Junior we will. It's not even worth trying to add major pieces to the team next year if we don't know what Center to plug in with Reinhart. Unless we are able to acquire RoR I'm not sure what Murray's plan would be. We basically need to acquire two top 6 centers next season or play Reinhart in over his head.

schpaff

Sep 4, 2005
We are all going to look back and laugh at this thread in a couple of years. I don't remember a thread so emotionally invested in losing ever.

while watching McEichel not playing in Buffalo for the next 15 years...yes, it will be a glorious read.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
I just don't understand. I'm so confused. All of those charts said we don't win on the road and especially not on back to backs. What gives?

Don't worry.

The fancy stats all said this is the worst possession team in history and Edmonton and Arizona and all those other teams are way better and would pull well away from the Sabres by this point late in the season.

This is what other posters have reassured me of all year long. I haven't looked at the standings lately, but I assume that those posters and the fancy stats are right, and we basically have this all locked up. Right?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I just don't understand. I'm so confused. All of those charts said we don't win on the road and especially not on back to backs. What gives?

15973n.jpg

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
When we draft Hanifin or Marner and send them back to Junior we will. It's not even worth trying to add major pieces to the team next year if we don't know what Center to plug in with Reinhart. Unless we are able to acquire RoR I'm not sure what Murray's plan would be. We basically need to acquire two top 6 centers next season or play Reinhart in over his head.

I think the biggest criticism of Murray is that the entire rebuild hinged on getting one of Eichel or McDavid. If we don't get one of those guys IDKWTF Murray is going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad