Official 2015 Tank Thread Part X And Tanking GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

fing0rz

Nov 29, 2006
Buffalo, NY
www.justin.tv
What is our magic number now? :sarcasm::sarcasm::laugh::laugh::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Gained a row so:
Edmonton:
Row magic number: 10
Edmonton owns the head to head. So if they tie at row, Edmonton finishes 29.

Arizona:
Row magic number: 8
Head to head magic number: 3 points (if they get 3,best sabres can do is get 3 thus a tie)
Goal differential: currently Arionza is 16 up. There is no magic number here because there is no limit in goals a game.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Gained a row so:
Edmonton:

Arizona:
Head to head magic number: 3 points (if they get 3,best sabres can do is get 3 thus a tie)
Goal differential: currently Arionza is 16 up. There is no magic number here because there is no limit in goals a game.

We didn't gain a ROw.

jd1970

Feb 23, 2007
Downtown Buffalo
The trade deadline showed that the players were well aware that some people were hoping for them to fail; they weren't too happy about it.
Nolan using that as motivation?

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
I don't think I'm going to watch anymore Sabres games this year. It is way too stressful for me and I am beyond furious that they won tonight. I literally hate everything about my favorite hockey team right now. I don't know what else to do, but I can't do this for 10+ more games.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Gained a row so:
Edmonton:

Arizona:

We did not gain a ROW.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Gained a row so:
Edmonton:

Arizona:

Gained a ROW?

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
What is our magic number now? :sarcasm::sarcasm::laugh::laugh::sarcasm::sarcasm:

sbrdsCq.gif

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Lindback needs to be benched immediately....Ride Hackett the rest of the way.

Lindback can prove himself all he wants next year.

sabresandcanucks

Jul 2, 2009
We are all going to look back and laugh at this thread in a couple of years. I don't remember a thread so emotionally invested in losing ever.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I just don't understand. I'm so confused. All of those charts said we don't win on the road and especially not on back to backs. What gives?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
The trade deadline showed that the the players were well aware that some people were hoping for them to fail; they weren't too happy about it.
Nolan using that as motivation?

You have guys getting a shot in the NHL who probably never would under normal circumstances ... You have a goalie trying to remove the clown stigma from his name. We're getting our ***** whooped still but managing to pick up points. It's Sports..that's what happens.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Watching this thread has been amazing.

Guys, we're still ****ing awful.

Sabres have been one of the worst NHL teams I can remember and I saw the 80's Leafs and 70's Caps.

And the reward is gonna be drafting some non-phenom prospect who should be contributing in 3 years, in the ****ING MCDAVID-EICHEL draft.

That is almost more Buffalo than Buffalo.

No worries, drunken sailor Murray can trade #3 and Risto and Reinhart and Baptiste and Compher and Fasching to move up to #1. Then McDavid can set up Foligno for the next 10 years, and he'll miss.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
Gained a row so:
Edmonton:

Arizona:

Do you not get tired of being wrong?

You've been keeping up this shtick all day. You've got to drop it sooner or later, no?

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
I don't think I'm going to watch anymore Sabres games this year. It is way too stressful for me and I am beyond furious that they won tonight. I literally hate everything about my favorite hockey team right now. I don't know what else to do, but I can't do this for 10+ more games.

I feel the exact same way. I'm seething with anger right now.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
We are all going to look back and laugh at this thread in a couple of years. I don't remember a thread so emotionally invested in losing ever.

I have a feeling this thread will only be funny in hindsight if we get our top 2 pick. No slight to Hanifin, but we all know what the real prizes are.

This team is stressful. I'm ready for June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad