Official 2015 Tank Thread Part VIII And Tanking GDT

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Buffalo's schedule isn't easy by any means, I mean in the next 3 games Tampa is Tampa and Washington and Ottawa are both riding win streaks. As long as we have no goalies holding us up from losing we should be 0-3 in the next 3 games. Toronto is iffy but they still have Bernier, Phenuff and Kessel.

NEcoli

Apr 13, 2014
Yeah 2 against Toronto and 2 against Arizona. Those games will be huge.

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I'm just waiting to see the team and how Lindback/Johnson plays. I'm assuming others are with me when I say it would ease our nerves to see Lindback/Johnson throw up a couple clunkers.

Eichel 9

Jan 2, 2007
I feel like we could get absolutely destroyed by Tampa tomorrow, going to be a snipe fest.

30Yonge

Jan 24, 2014
Murray wasn't kidding when he said the UFAs would be moved.

Trading Neuvirth was great but for me dealing Flynn was even better.
Appreciated the guy's effort and now I don't need to worry about him scoring meaningless goals while working for a contract.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Nineteen games remain. Lose nine straight. Win one game. Lose nine more straight. End of season. Assuming Edmonton and Arizona never win another game, we still finish 30th, with 1 pt. to spare.

C Note

Jan 31, 2014
I got a ton of threads to read through, but my thoughts for today...

Everything I hoped Murray would do, he did. The one area in which we were better than Edmonton and Arizona, we are now worse. It's not over yet, but I feel much better today than yesterday. Now just... lose.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
Nineteen games remain. Lose nine straight. Win one game. Lose nine more straight. End of season. Assuming Edmonton and Arizona never win another game, we still finish 30th, with 1 pt. to spare.

Under your scenario, Arizona would have to win at least two more games, since they play us twice.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
There is literally nothing else Murray could have done besides putting Ennis and Girgs on Perm IR for unknown injuries than what he did today. He did his job. Now its just let it play out and see what happens. I'm officially content with where this team is and may the worst team prevail. :laugh:

KennyFnPowers*

There is literally nothing else Murray could have done besides putting Ennis and Girgs on Perm IR for unknown injuries than what he did today. He did his job. Now its just let it play out and see what happens. I'm officially content with where this team is and may the worst team prevail. :laugh:

why not do that?

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Well, I assume you'd need to have a doctor say there's reason for doing it, otherwise it would look majorly sketch. Abusing the IR system is something the league could actually punish

I'd worry less about how it would play on the outside than how it would play with Zemgus and Ennis. You simply can't tell these guys their season is done without at least some semi-legitimate root to your concerns.

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
I'd worry less about how it would play on the outside than how it would play with Zemgus and Ennis. You simply can't tell these guys their season is done without at least some semi-legitimate root to your concerns.

Let them come back when they are fully healed. Whenever that is.

We're going to be just fine boys.

BornBuffaloFan

Nov 30, 2014
Well, I assume you'd need to have a doctor say there's reason for doing it, otherwise it would look majorly sketch. Abusing the IR system is something the league could actually punish

maybe Ennis should have his spleen removed.. or maybe an appendectomy or tonsillitis … you don't need them anyway :)

ZeroPT*

actually kinda hoping they play Ennis down the middle. for "experimental purposes"

BornBuffaloFan

Nov 30, 2014
McEichel, if we get him, better pan out. So much pressure. Tjhink about how bitter some players will be if they slack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad