Official 2015 Tank Thread Part VIII And Tanking GDT

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
If the Sabres do end up 29th, what are our chances of landing McEichel? About 35 percent?

The draft lottery will feel like a game 7 OT of the Stanley Cup finals for us.

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
This team pulled together a win streak right after the Miller trade, and was in very similar position to they are this year. Just sayin'

Injuries are here. Hopefully AHL caliber goalies galore. All we need now is Leduc and Sundher up here and things may be better.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
yawwwwwwn. People need to relax.

Freak out when there are 3 games left, not 20.

I'm confident we're the worst team in the league

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
attachment.php

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
You guys really think Nolan is going to let this team finish last again? We'll see. I really hope we don't fall past 29…28th place would be the point where I get disappointed.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012

i dont know why its so hard for people to accept that sometimes you need to vent after a game that doesn't go your way

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
This team pulled together a win streak right after the Miller trade, and was in very similar position to they are this year. Just sayin'

Injuries are here. Hopefully AHL caliber goalies galore. All we need now is Leduc and Sundher up here and things may be better.
People really need to look at that Arizona roster. Now subtract 2 or their best 3 players. Then subtract their 4th and 5th best player because they're done for the year. Then add a goalie who is terrible. To me that is a team that mirrors what Buffalo did last season after the deadline.

sabres_phan

Feb 14, 2005
This is a ****ing disaster. It's so very typical Buffalo it makes me want to throw up. Nolan is killing everything we've suffered for and I can't take it anymore. Murray needs to do something drastic. Now.

/rant

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY

Everyone's confident we're the worst team in the league. If we weren't people wouldn't feel so "entitled" to at least the 2nd overall pick.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
If the Sabres do end up 29th, what are our chances of landing McEichel? About 35 percent?

The draft lottery will feel like a game 7 OT of the Stanley Cup finals for us.

Seriously!! No joke…I literally don't even think I could watch. Even if we finish last, it'll be pretty damn intense.

Karate Johnson*

If I think positively, maybe the % change for the top pick will help us.

Perhaps we finish 28th and win the lotto because of better odds?

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Everyone's confident we're the worst team in the league. If we weren't people wouldn't feel so "entitled" to at least the 2nd overall pick.
Yes us being the worst team isn't even a question. It doesn't matter. We're not in the same conference as Arizona.

Kublakhan

Lets Go Buffalo !!!
Jan 24, 2013
North Tonawanda
This is a ****ing disaster. It's so very typical Buffalo it makes me want to throw up. Nolan is killing everything we've suffered for and I can't take it anymore. Murray needs to do something drastic. Now.

/rant

I swear to god if the Sabres screw this up too, I am going to throw 30 years of being a Sabre fan down the toilet and become a Leafs fan just out of spite !! Yes a f-in Leafs fan !!

I'm at my wits end with this team.. :rant:

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY

Oh, I know we're the worst team in the league. Over the course of the season, there's no question we've been the worst by far.

But this is hockey. There are no guarantees that the worst team has to finish 30th.

ZeroPT*

realistically Arizona trades Michalek and Vermette. I don't think Yandle gets moved.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
If I think positively, maybe the % change for the top pick will help us.

Perhaps we finish 28th and win the lotto because of better odds?
Or... players who wont even be on this team in 2 days could just not score garbage meaningless goals against terrible backups and we could have actually enjoyed watching this team a few weeks ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00