Official 2015 tank thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
During our 10 game losing streak... We've been outscored 43-12..

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
We did it my friends. :banana::clap::cheers::vhappy::dumbo::devdance::cheer::pcheer::dm::partytime:

1f5KHvo.png

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Solid luck, boys. But, just remember, never enter into a tank battle with the Edmonton Oilers.

We did it just last year. Shouldn't be to hard now. Just look at our advanced stats. You guys should destroy us the rest of the year in points now that we caught up.

Bps21*

it's way too early to say either of these things.

that said, I'm fully on board with 30th because McDavid or Eichel will only make it easier.

Don't worry. Once we lock up last he will move the goal posts again.

JimboA

Dec 9, 2012
Sweden
I don't have a favorite team, but I do have a favorite thread. Keep it up! Rooting for you in this one. :handclap:

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Beautiful that RoW are the first tie breaker and not just wins.

Please stay in 30th. No more winning streaks. No more tight race. I want to be 10+ points behind 29th by March 1st.

Looking at our prospects yes this rebuild is a failure without McDavid or Eichel no ifs and or buts. We have one legit star prospect. Without a McEichel this team will never win a cup. Sam Reinhart can not be the best player on a cup winning team. And Girgensons can't be the second best forward.

So angry and confused at all times. If they draft Marner will he be better than Reinhart and Girgs in your dreamworld?

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I don't care if it's McDavid or Eichel, as long as it's one of them

Same, both are no question franchise centermen. In today's NHL the difference between a generational player and superstar isn't like it was in the 80s. It's gonna be like getting Malkin vs Crosby.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Same, but I really really really want McDavid.
McDavid is a must. Eichel will end up playing wing but with McDavid we could have a solid 1/2 combo of him and Reinhart centering the top 2 lines for the next 10 years and McDavid has just as much playmaking ability as he can score. Eichel is more score than playmake.

Jumpinjackflash

Dec 9, 2014
Springville ny
Come on Mike! :doh:

@BNHarrington

Tank talk is hugely the NHL's fault. Should have put in 2016 rules -- top 3 via lottery -- in 2015 and thus no auto benefit to 30th.

God I can't stand this guy!! He thinks he is the greatest hockey writer ever and I can't handle the way he talks down to people for sharing their opinion. He is the Definition of a turd

KennyFnPowers*

McFinkel and Eichorn, McFinkel and Eichorn, McFinkel and Eichorn.... OMG!!!! McFinkel... IS!!!....Eichorn!!!!!

McFichelhorn IS A SABRE!!!!!!!!

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
McDavid is a must. Eichel will end up playing wing but with McDavid we could have a solid 1/2 combo of him and Reinhart centering the top 2 lines for the next 10 years and McDavid has just as much playmaking ability as he can score. Eichel is more score than playmake.

Eichel will not play wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad