OT: Official 2014 Patriots/NFL Thread - III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
What does Hernandez have to do with AP? This is America pal innocent until proven guilty. Hernandez was an accomplice for certain like Ray Lewis but who knows if he is a murderer the legal system still has yet to determine him a murderer. I think he should be playing like Lewis was and I really miss him as a player how to the Ravens get to keep him and we lose Aaron?

The Vikes made their decision when it became clear it was no longer a personal or family matter. They also didn't let him play after the news came out. They didn't make the correct decision until fan pressure was enormous and wouldn't allow them to do otherwise but it was their best player and the franchises only hope of success I don't blame them for waiting they are now one of the worst teams in the NFL with him they are a borderline playoff team. And the surfacing of another incident involving AP is enough to solidify the notion that it wasn't a mistake or anything on his part and he regularly treats his children like this.

I know we've had this conversation before, but you do know Hernandez is in jail right now being held without bail, right? You seem to be fond of the American justice system, but even though he's innocent until proven guilty, he can't play for us unless we play our games in the Bristol County Jail yard.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Anyways I don't think I can have respectful debate on this thread because people go all hysterical if you post something they don't agree with. Im off to church and the 1210 mass all this stuff going on in the NFL just shows how many people out there struggle to treat each other correctly. Lets all try and worry about our own relationships with our relatives, friends, and coworkers/employees and how we treat them instead of lambasting athletes and engaging in personal back patting because you don't beat your wife/kids. Emotional abuse takes a toll as well. An ex gf who multiple times beat the crap out of me was far less abusive in the long run than a couple of women who emotionally ran my through the ringer and had me on the verge of being in a mental hospital I'd take a physical beating before that stuff any day of the week.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Not getting bail is because of the overwhelming evidence against him presented to the judge at the time said judge decided no bail.

So give it a rest with the racism card. Does not apply here.

The evidence was so abundant that it was nearly laughable. Racism is the most mind-bending angle to play w/r/t Hernandez.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Anyways I don't think I can have respectful debate on this thread because people go all hysterical if you post something they don't agree with. Im off to church and the 1210 mass all this stuff going on in the NFL just shows how many people out there struggle to treat each other correctly. Lets all try and worry about our own relationships with our relatives, friends, and coworkers/employees and how we treat them instead of lambasting athletes and engaging in personal back patting because you don't beat your wife/kids. Emotional abuse takes a toll as well. An ex gf who multiple times beat the crap out of me was far less abusive in the long run than a couple of women who emotionally ran my through the ringer and had me on the verge of being in a mental hospital I'd take a physical beating before that stuff any day of the week.

You keep accusing people of "yelling" "screaming" and "getting hysterical," yet all I see are people challenging your bizarre opinions.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
People that don't beat their wives or kids don't pat themselves on the back.

It would be like patting yourself on the back for breathing.

"Way to go me! Look at me! BREATHING!"

But it is the place for normal, not horrible people to call out those that are. I think calling out "wife beaters" and "child abusers" is a good place to start.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
This thread is dangerously close to be shut down. If you want to talk politics, there an unmoderated board here somewhere.

Let's get back to the game we all love, but hate the commericals.

Thanks, all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad