Official 2013 NHL Mock Draft

Principal14

Jan 17, 2012
This is going to be a great year for goalies to be drafted as well, very deep pool of talent

Scratchy

Nov 14, 2011
By the stats it looks like a few players are off to good starts. Sure hope I get to see some games, on TV or live even, for a change. Seeing Forsberg, Lazar, Klimchuk, Shinkaruk, and Pulock/Roy are my best bets so far.

Scratchy

Nov 14, 2011
This is one draft year I expect not only a lot of good players to be available, but a few big movers to show up. Which means a few have to fall down. Maybe Barkov is the best, Mackinnon, who knows for sure, but it's great to have so many guys fighting to be true #1's and so many more playing like top 10's in any year.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I think MacKinnon is easily the best player in this draft, maybe Barkov can challenge Jones though

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
Lindholm has 10 points in 11 games. 14 games if you want to count the games he didn't play at all.

Scratchy

Nov 14, 2011
Seems a few players, like Carrier, are showing strong improvement and just keep getting better. Any others? Drouin has scored some goals, Domi some assists...

lavoy

Nov 3, 2011
Seems a few players, like Carrier, are showing strong improvement and just keep getting better. Any others? Drouin has scored some goals, Domi some assists...

Fred Gauthier and Anthony Mantha have raised there draft profiles big time. Big dudes who can do a bit of everything.

Scratchy

Nov 14, 2011
Carrier still playing well, Mantha even better, Gauthier doing fine but slipping a bit. Skinkaruk back on track, Lazar still doing just OK, Klimchuk improving. Monahan has nothing to prove I guess, Too bad Duclair is out, Domi not doing all he can, not like Kujawinski seems to be. I wonder who will move into top 15 talk in November, and if guys like Lazar will start to fall?

hockey365

Apr 6, 2012
North of MTL
Carrier still playing well, Mantha even better, Gauthier doing fine but slipping a bit. Skinkaruk back on track, Lazar still doing just OK, Klimchuk improving. Monahan has nothing to prove I guess, Too bad Duclair is out, Domi not doing all he can, not like Kujawinski seems to be. I wonder who will move into top 15 talk in November, and if guys like Lazar will start to fall?

Can't speak for the players outside the Q, but within my province here's my take:

Mantha will always do well with very good players on his line. Simple as that, he need linemates who'll start the rush and he'll finish it.

Gauthier will slow down...... and pick up again towards the end of the season, this has been his trend since Bantam. You lean on him and he dissapears. He's big, strong, but isn't effective against hard checkers. He's not a physical player. I don't understand why other teams have not figure this already

Duclair "should" be back next Friday. And if any indication of his off-ice trainging, during his time off, he will be back with a vengence, his competitiveness is off the chart. The team reports, he's been training his upper body the day after his injury, didn't miss a beat.

Carrier, what you see is what you get, this is him at the top of his game, he can carry a team on his back, he's a work horse, not pretty, not fancy, just pure hard work. He's a solid blue colour player

Scratchy

Nov 14, 2011
Klimchuk has sure taken off lately. Nice to see more guys playing 200 feet and still scoring.:D

Scratchy

Nov 14, 2011
Well, I've seen Klimchuk play at least, I'd put him in the 25-35 range right now, if he starts to show leadership ability then 15-20. He skates well, good hockey sense, good shot, plays adequate D, doesn't have good line mates. See how it plays out for more, if I can see more.

Scratchy

Nov 14, 2011
Lazar, what's up with him? With injuries on Regina Klimchuk has taken charge. Is Alex Forsberg that poor or is his team that bad? Hard to judge guys on stacked teams, like Domi, Drouin, etc, hard to judge a guy with so much talent about. Always need to see how good they are when times are tough. Duclair has come up big lately. Kujawinski has faded. Mantha still strong. Is Gauthier playing OK? Who else, hmmmmm?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad