Official 2013/14 Ticket Thread

habby1197

Apr 8, 2007
Hey guys, have two tickets plus a Parking pass for Tomorrow against the Bruins...

I've been giving away a bunch of games for free...

You can have the pair + parking for 10$ Via paypal.

PM me if you want them.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Also have tickets for any upcoming games..CHEAP, parking as well...PM if interested. Rather them not go to waste..would consider selling the season cheap as well.

habby1197

Apr 8, 2007
Pair of tickets for Tomorrow VS Ducks... Plus parking...

You can send me 10$ VIA paypal, or if you really can't afford it you can have them for free.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Desperately need NYR tix...

I have tickets available for (well all games) but these upcoming :

Section 413 - Row 16 - Seats 5, 6

Mon - 10/25 - Flyers
Wed - 10/27 - Rangers
Sat - 10/30 - Penguins

Looking 25$ for the pairs. If you only need a single I could do that as well.

I'd also sell the 32 remaining home games (minus one vs Boston) for 450-500$, parking pass included, and the other benefits and discounts (and free jersey) if anyone is interested in that...Or buying any sort of bundle of games. PM if interested. Would be open to offers as well..maybe even trades?

-Andrew

WESEERED

#CatsAreComing
Apr 20, 2012
if anyone is interested in two free tickets to tonight's game message me ASAP

gtforepro

Feb 9, 2013
Toronto
NoDepositBonus.cc
Jesus. Free tickets? What? Um, I have 4 tickets for the Leafs in February that I don't need now that I decided to break the bank and buy front row behind the Leafs bench. :)

Seat location: section 128, row 6, seats 6-3
Total Charge: US $ 366.75

Figured that was an awesome deal for 6th row. $300 gets you 4 seats.

Edit to add: I read a bit more of this thread and it made me want to cry...you Panther fans are so lucky that you can go anytime you want.

Last edited:

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Jesus. Free tickets? What? Um, I have 4 tickets for the Leafs in February that I don't need now that I decided to break the bank and buy front row behind the Leafs bench. :)

Edit to add: I read a bit more of this thread and it made me want to cry...you Panther fans are so lucky that you can go anytime you want.

Trust me on this one and I bet I speak for every Panthers fan here, we aren't 'lucky'. I think that every one of us here would much rather prefer to have a winning product that we could watch on TV or spend a few dollars to see rather than have a below average to bad team year after year that we can go see for free because no one else in the state likes hockey.

The part that we are almost lucky in is when 15 to 20 dollars can get you a playoff ticket (2 years ago). But then again that is only because there aren't many hockey fans in SoFla. I would rather see the building full then pay 7 dollars for season tickets and sit wherever I want.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

Compared to your situation in Toronto in the past ten years where you have pay tons of money to see a mediocre product on the ice, yes we are lucky. We can see a poor product for far cheaper.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Compared to your situation in Toronto in the past ten years where you have pay tons of money to see a mediocre product on the ice, yes we are lucky. We can see a poor product for far cheaper.

Bingo.

We just aren't sheep here and won't pay thru the nose to see an inferior product. He'll when the beloved dolphins suck its half empty.

WHen they do well they will raise the prices accordingly, and I'll be happy to pay more.

But in the magic city there are only a few o f us idiots who'll pay for this inferior product with their entertainment $ Most will go to the heat, or a show, or eat on the beach etc. this is not a cold weather captive audience but as history and the heat have shown people will come out for a winning product.

ban

Mar 20, 2012
Considering coming down for Rangers game on New Years Eve, and had some questions:
Club Red? Are kids allowed inside? How early does it open? I have STs at MSG in the 200 level ($76 a ticket), would never even think of buying club seats in NY, but I see some on SH for $170, and it is enticing.

What about the other clubs? Any worthwhile?

Any tickets available here on HF? I wouldn't be pulling the trigger on buying until a few days before, since I am not sure I can make it.

Thanks

Brian

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Considering coming down for Rangers game on New Years Eve, and had some questions:
Club Red? Are kids allowed inside? How early does it open? I have STs at MSG in the 200 level ($76 a ticket), would never even think of buying club seats in NY, but I see some on SH for $170, and it is enticing.

What about the other clubs? Any worthwhile?

Any tickets available here on HF? I wouldn't be pulling the trigger on buying until a few days before, since I am not sure I can make it.

Thanks

Brian

I went to the Pens game the other night and it was my 1st time and it was well worth it. There were kids in there so that's not a problem. Free water, soda, beer had to pay for liquor. Food was awesome. Service was great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad