Official 2013/14 Ticket Thread

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
As the season is quickly approaching, this thread is for tickets available and requests and general ticket information. Like other years, sales can be agreed upon via PM, not directly on the thread as HFBOARDS does not condone that. No links for auction or other tickets sites.

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
Tickets for the rookie tournament and training camp are available by request on the panthers website. there is no charge, it is just more of an rsvp.

Dunkels King

Aug 7, 2013
I am looking to buy two tickets for the Toronto game on 4th Feb 2014. My question is, if I bought a couple of tickets on StubHub for the ADT Club level seating (zone 311 or 313 area), does that allow me to have the complimentary food and drink or is that only for ADT Club members ? Thanks for any information. Looking forward to visiting from Europe !

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
I am looking to buy two tickets for the Toronto game on 4th Feb 2014. My question is, if I bought a couple of tickets on StubHub for the ADT Club level seating (zone 311 or 313 area), does that allow me to have the complimentary food and drink or is that only for ADT Club members ? Thanks for any information. Looking forward to visiting from Europe !

ADT tickets include the food and drink.

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
I think they said they will be preloaded September 3rd.

Thank you for submitting your request for the Florida Panthers 2013 Training Camp and Prospects Tournament. Your ticket request is confirmed. For Season Seat Owners, tickets will be loaded in your online account no later than September 3rd for the dates you selected. Please visit floridapanthers.com/accountmanager to print tickets. For Non-Season Seat Owners, your tickets will be sent to you by email no later than September 3rd. All Training camp sessions will take place at Saveology.com Iceplex located at 3299 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065. Please contact the Florida Panthers Fan Experience Team at (954) 835-8471 with any questions. We look forward to seeing you there.

Dunkels King

Aug 7, 2013
ADT tickets include the food and drink.
Thanks for that ! Really looking forward to catching some games whilst in New York and Florida ! One more question. Is there a "dress code" for ADT Club seating ? Is it OK to wear Hockey tops etc ? I know some places don't like you to dress like a fan !

Last edited:

DaveyCaper

Mar 1, 2012
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Does the Lexus Club Seats also have free food and drink?

I am in the area American Thanksgiving week and plan to attend three games (Nov 25, 27 and 30th) with my wife and we thought it might be nice to feel like VIPs for one game LOL

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
Does the Lexus Club Seats also have free food and drink?

I am in the area American Thanksgiving week and plan to attend three games (Nov 25, 27 and 30th) with my wife and we thought it might be nice to feel like VIPs for one game LOL

No, the food is not free, it is just better food availlable and the seats are wider.

snipes007

Jan 4, 2011
Doral, FL
Anyone have ticket / parking pass and not attending the Nashville preseason doubleheader let me know. Just need one. PM me with details.

AllPro

Sep 9, 2013
I have 3 tickets on section 412, row 11 + a parking pass

I have most of the games available so please PM if you are interested in a game.

Thank you

Sparkman112

Jul 22, 2013
Pembroke pines
Season seat holder here, and I'll be selling almost all my friday-sunday games (except for the opener).

First up is the tampa bay preseason game. 2 tickets and parking. Ill just give those away, so let me know!

Clockwork4168

#CatsAreComing
Oct 16, 2012
Hialeah, FL
There were some people walking around the rookie tournament on sunday giving away tickets to the 2 pre-season games (nashville or tampa bay). they gave me a voucher which I've yet to check out, but I think I have to log in somewhere and redeem them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad