Official 2013/14 Ticket Thread

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
One upper deck ticket to every game on the aisle 405. Let me know if you ever need an extra and I can send you mine via payment on paypal, quickpay or at the arena!

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
I signed up for two free tickets for the preseason game this Saturday the 28th, but ended up buying behind the glass seats for cheap on stubhub.

Does anyone want my voucher for two free tickets? PM me your email and I will send you the voucher (it's a PDF file) to print out and redeem at the box office.

The game is VS Tampa at 7pm. This is the email they sent:

Thank you for your interest in attending Saturday's game.

Please download our Complimentary Voucher and bring to the box office on the North side of the arena to redeem your two complimentary tickets after 5pm on Saturday September 28th.

If you would like to speak with someone before then, please call 954-835-PUCK. Go Panthers!

EDIT: Tickets have been claimed.

Last edited:

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
anyone order this tim thomas package?

you get both bruins games and a third game of your choosing (we picked san jose).

i placed the order but haven't received a confirmation email. is that normal?

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Hi Guys,
I will be in florida from the 18th to the 26th and am looking for lower bowl tickets for games against Minnesota (oct 19th) Chicago (oct 22nd) and Buffalo (oct 25th).

If some of you guys are interested in selling your tickets please PM me.

If not, what's the best way to get cheap tickets to Panthers games? Scalpers, Stubhub, Panthers website??

Thank you so much for your answers.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Hi Guys,
I will be in florida from the 18th to the 26th and am looking for lower bowl tickets for games against Minnesota (oct 19th) Chicago (oct 22nd) and Buffalo (oct 25th).

If some of you guys are interested in selling your tickets please PM me.

If not, what's the best way to get cheap tickets to Panthers games? Scalpers, Stubhub, Panthers website??

Thank you so much for your answers.

The Panthers website has a special running through the 11th of up to 60% off seats. I'd look there and then stubhub.

snipes007

Jan 4, 2011
Doral, FL
Have two sets of tickets for Sunday vs Kings. Lower Bowl 129/19 (first row of section - corner of panthers shoot twice) and Lower Bowl 105/12 (corner of visitor shoot twice). PM me an offer.

habby1197

Apr 8, 2007
Hey guys... So I'm a Habs fan from Montreal and I bought Panther season tickets... I'm usually in Florida for the Winter break and see a game or 2. I have tickets to every game... If someone wants the opener plus parking pass for Tomorrow PM me.

Thanks.

THESE TICKETS ARE FREE - INCLUDING PARKING.

TICKETS GONE!!!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad